Nail Graphix

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the nail grafix glitters colours, the most popular one we use is 'Like a virgin' which we sprinkle over Brisa pow after cure- seal glitter with UV finishing gloss for a smooth finish. The glitter is so fine and sparkles lovely on french white.
I love colour french, especially colour glitter french in summer, i didn't know which one to wear for my holidays, so i had a different colour on each nail. Got loads of comments-infact got fed up with explaining how its done to folk:rolleyes:.............. .....I was on holiday trying to relax from the wounderful world of nails!:lol:

the pic on my profile is rhinestone cowboy nail graphix, from the ever lovely fiona, aka naturalnails

great geeky discount too x

I get mine from Fiona (naturalnails) as well - fab reliable service :green:

Ok I have

All that Glitters
Diamonds in the Rough
Mermaid
Onyx
Lifes a Beach
Rhinestone Cowboy
Silvery Moon La
Valericious
Steel Magnolias
Xanadu
Ruby Slipper
Melon Mania
Lilac Attack
Pink champagne
Ice Princess
Malibu blue
Millenium
dream Weaver
Viva la Diva

You get a 10% discount if I remember rightly.

Depending on the colour I use either pink or white acrylic powder - (and sometimes clear)

I love them all - couldn't choose between them - but there again I love sparkly bling bling :green:

the pic on my profile is rhinestone cowboy nail graphix, from the ever lovely fiona, aka naturalnails

great geeky discount too x

I have lilac attack, which I struggle with, but does look lovely, my fave is dream weaver, a little like "like a virgin", looks fab on french white tips, very pretty.

I also got mine from Fiona. Great service.

I get mine from Fiona (naturalnails) too.

I have Xanadu, and emediatly fell in love.

Here's a pic for you.

Attachments

• naigraphix 1.JPG
    naigraphix 1.JPG
    106.7 KB · Views: 151
some lovely geeks (adele and chris)
sent me some graphix glitters so i cant enter the comp on fionas site , and oh my god i am in love !!!!!

it is now my mission to get the whole lot of them :green: even at 2 per month ill have them all in a few years :lol:
i love them ,
i have done my own nails and my toenails and i honestly cant stop looking at them lol
fantastic to apply .look abserloutly beautiful ..
this thread is very good to find out which are most popular
thankyou :hug:

i have one pot of nail graphix it is called angels in waiting watch this space you will soon see what i have done with it lemon ice springs to mind:)

hi angie, i only have seven at present as most of my clients are boring:lol: i have viva la diva, barbie-rella,blue suede shoes,millenium,illusions,purple haze and cotton candy.
colour wise purple haze is my personal fave..and is my clients fave..followed closely by cotton candy. from a workability point of view i prefer the finer glitters like illusions (soft purple).
i have purple haze and viva la diva in my gallery..the latter i think my smiles are a little messy in hind sight!
icon_redface.gif

purple haze and cotton candy i have done on myself as a colour fade french, dont have the pics for that..trust me, it looked excellent..but they were too long for work as i found out on my first client!
if money permits i vote get all the prettiest colours.. i cant rate graphix highly enough..so much better than craft store glitter IMO.

i have just purchased a few form the lovely fiona can i just say fabulous service and super speedy delivery !! the ones i got where

rhinestone cowboy
xanadau
uptown girl
auroa borealis

i had a play with these last night on my nail trainer just to see the effect, they are gorgeous, so easy to use yet so stunning, and i thnk i see another shopping spree coming on lol

lots of the pinks and lilacs seem to be popular so might be trying these and i fancy the bright red one (ruby something)

thanks for advice

great thread hun xxxxx

Oops, how did I miss this thread, I have 11 nail graphix colours at the moment, all brought from Fiona. most popular with clients are the more subtle colours like lilac attack, blue suede shoes and diamonds in the rough. but I do love uptown girl a stunning gold.

Oops, how did I miss this thread, I have 11 nail graphix colours at the moment, all brought from Fiona. most popular with clients are the more subtle colours like lilac attack, blue suede shoes and diamonds in the rough. but I do love uptown girl a stunning gold.
http://www.salongeek.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=5739&catid=searchresults&searchid=4653http://www.salongeek.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=1949&catid=searchresults&searchid=4653http://www.salongeek.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=1943&catid=searchresults&searchid=4653

Jac theses are lovely! Please can you do a quick explain of how to.

I have Mermaid, Millennium, Like a virgin, Xanadu this 4 are my favorite, and the customers loves them :)

And i have had Fiona sending them all to me here in Denmark, and it worked just super, i had the glitter 2 days after, thanks Fiona :lol:

I've just bought 3 pots of nail graphix from Fiona, but I haven't tried them yet, I got

ruby slippers
valericious
like a virgin

Took me ages to make my mind up with all the fab colours, I love them all :)

i did 3 sets of Intergalactic last week and they looked so bling bling....but one of my ladies wants a gold colour as she wears gold jewelry so i was thinking about getting Viva la Diva...for her.

Like a virgin is always popular especially over white on a french

midas touch and uptown girl would also be good gold choices...as its been a while since your post, did you go for a gold glitter in the end?

xx :hug: xx

midas touch and uptown girl would also be good gold choices...as its been a while since your post, did you go for a gold glitter in the end?

xx :hug: xx

i did babe...i went for viva la diva and my gold loving clients love it...i find those who wear gold jewelry like gold glitter and silver wearers like silver glitter...now i have both i can cater for all...:lol: x

that sounds like a good idea!!

Latest posts

Back