Nail Harmony

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glitzifly

Reaction score
Hi,

Does anyone know of any Nail Harmony educators in London? I already tried to contact Nick Erodotou but to no avail. As i would like to see if they are running a course for their acrylic system.

Also those who have attended the gelish training days, do you have to currently be a technician to attend or can beginners attend?

Sorry I can't help but I'd be interested to know aswell (although I'm in Northants, not London)......

Hi there, go onto the Nail Harmony web site, click on contact us, you can either email them or call. Everyone there is so helpful, customer care second to none.

Sue

Hi there, go onto the Nail Harmony web site, click on contact us, you can either email them or call. Everyone there is so helpful, customer care second to none.

Sue

Yea i did email them but no one got back to me. Then i emailed Nick Erodotou the london based educator and got nothing. I called once still zilch. I guess i might have to call again or i'll just look into another company. But thanks for your help

Give them another call hun. They have recently been super busy so email might have been missed. Or you could contact Nick through facebook / twitter if you are on either?

You cant do a gelish course unless you have a mani / pedi certificate but i think you can do a mani / pedi & gelish course with harmony and i'm sure they are now running L&P courses too. xxxxxx

I know they are VERY busy just now. I would try giving him or the head office another call in the morning.

Hi,

Does anyone know of any Nail Harmony educators in London? I already tried to contact Nick Erodotou but to no avail. As i would like to see if they are running a course for their acrylic system.

Also those who have attended the gelish training days, do you have to currently be a technician to attend or can beginners attend?

I emailed them today and apparently my nearest one is in London....Thalia Erodotou, so I would definitely email them again as Georgie got straight back to me.

I emailed them again today but nothing lol. JulieHawes did you email Georgie directly or the actual harmony email address?

I may just use my other email account to email them again/ if nothing call them in the morning.

Thanks for the reply guys

I used the email address that is on their 'contact us' [email protected]. You could also post on their facebook page. HTHs.

Glitzifly .. I have private messaged you .. and Julie .. welcome to the ever growing Harmony Army. As has been posted already the response to Gelish has been somewhat phenomenal .. at present switchboard is taking over 400 calls a day so apologies if we are slightly behind.. but we are getting there !!.. We are fully stocked bar 3 colours 45 out of 48 available.
Love to all
and please keep trying the 0800 0148300 number to reach us ..

xx

Thanks for the help guys and Thanks Nail Harmony Uk for the message i will try and call tomorrow.

Hey Glitzifly

Don't give up - I have spoken to both Nic and Thalia a few weeks ago on the phone to book my GELISH course in December. Both were really helpful and I've even contacted Nic via FB for further advice. He hasn't responded to my latest msg but I put this down to being very busy.

HTH

Hi Glitzfly,

I have replied to each and every email and so I think my replies are going straight through to your spam!!

Please check junk mail!

Do you need to do a training day to offer Gelish?

The colour range looks fab!!

Hi!

If you are already trained in artificial nails OR Manicure/Pedicure, then you should be able to use Gelish as it's SIMPLE!

We do offer excellent technical support plus training venues across the country with Gelish short day classes at a reduced rate at the moment showing you how to apply as a natural nail overlay, over a tip using Gelish Structure gel, and French application along with how to infill...

And....talking of colour range..adding to our amazing 48 colours, we have a further 24 launching the end of Jan!!
If anyone can tell me how to upload the picture of them I will do it straight away!!

xxx

Not sure but I may have just attached a link....(I clearly have no idea what I'm doing!!!)

I cannot believe how gorgeous the new colours are! I know the weeks are flying by since I joined the Harmony Army - it has been a total whirlwind but I feel the next few weeks are gonna drag UNTIL I HAVE THEM ALL!!!! :Love:

I cannot believe how gorgeous the new colours are! I know the weeks are flying by since I joined the Harmony Army - it has been a total whirlwind but I feel the next few weeks are gonna drag UNTIL I HAVE THEM ALL!!!! :Love:

:lol: its a hard life!!

The new colours do look fantastic, and there looks to be some fab ones for the spring season too. Very exciting!!! Now i just need to get Gelishing like a mad thing all chrimbo to pay for them!! :eek:

Latest posts

Back