Nail Varnish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss Pink23

Reaction score
Anyone heard of Constance Carroll Nail Varnish and if so is it any good???
Thanks in advance.

sorry No never heard of it

Yes. they are very cheap to buy. dont use them personally, but I know they are made by the same company who make 'collection 2000'. so they are on a par with them.
They also do make-up. x

I have heard of them and as far as I know they are very cheap, the ort of brand teenagers would buy not knowing any better!

They're certainly not a professional and brand and I would steer well clear of them.

Cheap and nasty stuff that I even avoided as a teenager!

The lipgloss wa fab though, i think you used to get about 3 for a £1.00

Mind you that was over 20 years ago ........ I am sooooooooooooo old lol

But no, not professional in the slightest (only my opinion)lol

Champagne

Last edited:
Cheap and nasty stuff that I even avoided as a teenager!

oh I don't know, they dried quick! and loads of colours,(I had hippy nails, different colour each day, when I was 15!!)..... but NO WAY would I use them on clients.
No, you really need to look for a branded varnish. there are good ones that aren't too expensive, try
Cocota I've tried a few of these as I am looking for my brand to stock (hard isn;t it!) and they are reasonably priced and go on lovely with two coats. I also like Nubar, which is more expensive. You should try to get into your local wholesales on a vat free day and pick up a few of each brand to compare.
Good Luck.

That name takes me back a few years :lol:

I used to buy their make-up and polishes when I was about 10 years old....it was all a 10 year old could afford back then !!!!!

I think your client would freak if you brought that out of your case!! LOL

They've been around for decades though - i too bought it as a youngster and i'm nearly 40! (boo,hoo)

Get up to Olympia in May if you can - you'll find a galaxy of polishes at great prices you won't know what to choose!! x

Hi

I've heard of it - it's one of the less expensive ranges that you sometimes see on market stalls. They also do make-up. Not sure if they are any good as I've never bought any!

Yes. Over the counter brand. Quite cheap.
Wouldn't use on clients.

Latest posts

Back