Nailclass - Gigi Rouse

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i was just about to ask that lol.where can i get one?

Sweet Squared 08452106060

or

mundo

Book shops

amazon

or

Habia

Sweet Squared 08452106060

or

mundo

Book shops

amazon

or

Habia

I ordered mine from Mundo on Mon and recieved it this morning, cant wait to read it but will have to wait till little one has a nap. It was free delivery too x fab x :)

I would urge any technician to get this book its the nail bible that works for every person regardless of what make they use .......... BUY IT NOW:lol:

great book its a must have so glad i got mine its helps a lot.xx

Hi
I bought the nailclass before I started my course and thought I would read it before I start and what a great help it has been and I keep going back for more help. It is a must for nail techs (I think)

i shall put it on my christmas list!

tigi

Oh, I hope they sell it instore in Waterstones or WH Smith. I'll pick up my copy tonight. I'm so impatient. Sometimes I just can't order online.

Lx
Posted via Mobile Device

Its fantastic I couldnt recomend anything more, I learnt so much from it

no luck in Waterstones. Heading to wh Smith.
Posted via Mobile Device

I agree with everyone else - it is a fantastic book and is worth it's weight in gold and more!

However, if you can ever manage to see Gigi work - it will blow you mind away - Gigi just makes it look all so effortless :green:

Fab book and fab lady :hug:

I'm kicking myself for not going to Fingertips in edinburgh on the day of the beauty show but we didn't have time.

WH Smith never had it either. Going to try borders next.

Lx
Posted via Mobile Device

You need to get it, Its a fab book and something I am always dipping in and out of.:)
<b>Books</b>

If I can't get a copy in my hand tonight I'll order online when I get home.
Posted via Mobile Device

If I can't get a copy in my hand tonight I'll order online when I get home.
Posted via Mobile Device

You wont regret it, Its like a bible to most of us :)

Well I phoned borders and they don't have it. :(
Posted via Mobile Device

None of the bookshops keep it in stock but they will order it for you if you ask ... quicker to get it from Sweet Squared every time though.

Biggest hint ever just thrown to my boyfriend, found the book on mundo's, turned the laptop round and said "I really want this book, it's called Nail Class, it's by this lady who is like a nail god, so it's really good. This site Mundos does free delivery too, thats M-u-n-d-o-s"

He never takes hints so I'll end up buying it myself lol

I've just orderd Nailclass too. cant wait to get my mitts on it. I love geeg's no nonsence advice & think we are all dam luck she is willing to give up
her free time to offer her advice & guidance to us lot. & we dont have to pay for it how fab is that????? Not many people in this game that are willing to help you out for nowt so to buy her book is a small way of saying cheers. (well I think) xx

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back