Nailorder leaflet in scratch mag?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are they for retail or for techs to use??

I think we can safely say (as no qualified tech would use them) they must be for retail lol It doesnt say a great deal about them, thats why i decided to ask judy....thought it was me been dumb but sees im not on my own lol

Are they for retail or for techs to use?? I didn't like them but then again you guys know I tend to wield my honesty like a blunt instrument.:eek:
jmho
Succinct as always Hunny! lol:hug:
I humbly admit that I did call Nailorder earlier to ask about the product, I'm nosey...
They'll be in the new catalogue in a couple of weeks, but the phone staff are very helpful.
ps: I really was just being nosey!

So who would retail these things???? Superdrug or something?

No self respecting nail salon would let their clients buy them would they??
If so...why would they??

No self respecting nail salon would let their clients buy them would they??
If so...why would they??

good question bev....maybe some other geeks could shed some light on them,

Who would buy them? Why would they buy them?
Would they not be usable at pamper parties if they was easy applied? (kids not adults)

I just got to mention i do like the dog tooth check look, i wonder if you could create this look some other way?:rolleyes:

I humbly admit that I did call Nailorder earlier to ask about the product, I'm nosey...

:lol: well i done the same thing if it's any consolation!! i saw them and thought 'hello' :eek: phoned up and ordered some to have a try, and here's why:
most of our clients are young girls who tell us they want "bright white french tips :lol: "
we are up against the NSS 2 mins down from our salon who do nails in record time:irked:
the majority of our clients don't give a monkeys about the dangers of electric files or MMA they just want to come in, get their nails done FAST, pay us and get out

At the end of the day our customer is king, we have to tailor our service to get their custom and as much as i hate short cuts or gimicks i have to admit that if we can get people in and rebalance in record time & send them out happy & keep them coming back then that's what we will do. We will be charging £20 for a rebalance instead of £30 as it will take us less time and i know this will go down well with the customers.

if you employ techs who can do rebalances in record time - and im talking 20 minutes or so - then good for you, if you don't....well you'll know where we are coming from :!: !

....but if the stickers are crap then the prices stay where they are :lol: :lol: :lol:

Who on earth would spend several hundred pounds on the machine to design your own. They look tacky, the smile line is barely there and I can't imaging them lasting.
We are trained professionals and although I am still getting confidence in smile lines I would never consider using them!! Like someone mentioned earlier they're like something you'd buy from Avon!!

:lol: well i done the same thing if it's any consolation!! i saw them and thought 'hello' :eek: phoned up and ordered some to have a try, and here's why:
most of our clients are young girls who tell us they want "bright white french tips :lol: "
we are up against the NSS 2 mins down from our salon who do nails in record time:irked:
the majority of our clients don't give a monkeys about the dangers of electric files or MMA they just want to come in, get their nails done FAST, pay us and get out

At the end of the day our customer is king, we have to tailor our service to get their custom and as much as i hate short cuts or gimicks i have to admit that if we can get people in and rebalance in record time & send them out happy & keep them coming back then that's what we will do. We will be charging £20 for a rebalance instead of £30 as it will take us less time and i know this will go down well with the customers.

if you employ techs who can do rebalances in record time - and im talking 20 minutes or so - then good for you, if you don't....well you'll know where we are coming from :!: !

....but if the stickers are crap then the prices stay where they are :lol: :lol: :lol:

I refuse to compete with the NSS. To me it's not about the money it's about the service I offer and this isn't what I call a professional service. Again, jmho.

well said judy , I saw these and thorght they looked liked something out of super drug .. very cheap and very nasty jmo xx

I refuse to compete with the NSS. To me it's not about the money it's about the service I offer and this isn't what I call a professional service. Again, jmho.

I know Judy it's a real shame but this is what it's coming down to in our area and we have two options - sink or swim. i would love to have my premises in an area where people were happy to pay more for a superior service, but i don't. it's a real issue for us, we have a salon rent to pay and we have to do whatever it takes to pay it.

I know Judy it's a real shame but this is what it's coming down to in our area and we have two options - sink or swim. i would love to have my premises in an area where people were happy to pay more for a superior service, but i don't. it's a real issue for us, we have a salon rent to pay and we have to do whatever it takes to pay it.

Yeah I know what you mean mate, it's a hard slog sometimes.
Don't lose heart though.:hug:

Latest posts

Back