Nails I did today

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have looked through your albums and love your work - so very neat and tidy. Makes me feel soooooo insecure.
Well done & Wow.
JES

wow really lovely i wish i could do work like that !!

Hey honey

These are Ab Fab as always......:hug:

These are so so stunning what young nails gels did you use and how do you find young nails as a whole....xx

Sarah

I will be the synergy gel from young nails mixed with the glitter/coloured powders.

I am loving these, lovely job :hug:

These are amazing.

wow super pretty i love x x

Tracey, fab work:hug:.

great work hun they are fab.xxxxxxx:hug:

oh my gosh!!! you are awesome :)

Yes they are awsome ,
I love them they are so simply beautiful and very professional ,

excellent work x :hug:

Can I go against the grain a little...... really don't like the pointy ones :cry:

That's beautiful artwork, clever you XxxX

Those are absolutely beautiful! Love the sculpted flower.

Cat

Can I go against the grain a little...... really don't like the pointy ones :cry:

I wouldn't say you are going against the grain love. Just the stilletto is not to everyones taste. I'm not a fan of the stilletto but Tracey's nails are ab fab with ab fab smile lines good use of colour and design.

In my opinion stunning:hug: at all ways

Thank you so much for your wonderful replies. No you aren't going against the grain. Stilettos aren't for everyone and that's fine. I have never done a mixed set like this and I am not sure if I like it or not but that's want my client wanted and she loved them!!!!!

Thank you so much for your wonderful replies. No you aren't going against the grain. Stilettos aren't for everyone and that's fine. I have never done a mixed set like this and I am not sure if I like it or not but that's want my client wanted and she loved them!!!!!

That's all that matter honey that your client likes them and she got what she asked for..... One happy client.

I still think they are fab and love the use of the gel/acrylic mix well done you:)

Latest posts

Back