NAILSINLONDON1 needs your help please read

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dont know you ruth but you seem to be a well liked and lovable lady...im sorry youve had to go through an experience like this, it stinks, been there myself and its not nice.
Glad you and youre partner are ok

Chin up hun! :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: sending you hugs and nice thoughts Ruth.XXX

Thinking of you Ruth. I know what a horrible experience you are going through but I am so glad you are both okay. x

Thanks again you guys, I appreciate all your support and messages....
Oh well tomorrow is another day and I am just glad that I have all you guys behind me and the love of my family and friends.......So onwards and upwards, Richard bless him has asked me if I wanted to move and I went noooooooooooo way , this is my home and no bugger is gonna make me leave.. specially not some little smack head.. with flippin dirty feet.....
So thanks again and see you all at Olympia guys xxx
Much love Ruth and Richard

I'm really sorry to hear what has happened to you and your hubby. Thank goodness you are both ok (in the physical sense of the word) As I get older, I really don't understand peeps - what makes them do s**t like this?

I know that everyone has said the same - but WE ARE HERE FOR YOU let off all your upset anger - whatever and we will all be here to help you and your family with all the unhappiness you are experiencing
lots and lots of and Debbie xx

[URL="http://www.smileycentral.com/sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb068&pp=ZNxuk101YYGB"]http://www.smileycentral.com/sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb068&pp=ZNxuk101YYGB[/URL]

Thinking of you Ruth & Family, know how you feel been in the exact same position but was away on holiday at the time, in the uk. It was my birthday as well the day before they took everything that was downstairs, luckily my grandparents had taken their things wallets money etc.. upstairs so they helped out for the rest of the hols as my mum & dad had nowt left cards etc. It shook us all up, thing was we think we know who did it but couldn't prove it. We'd rented a house for 2 weeks & it was one of the children's families we ( my sis & I, only young at time) got friendly with, the B*****ds, they sort of admitted it as well. Just goes to show how bad things are these days. It never summat you forget though & as you said you think of all the what if's, thankfully you're ok. Big hugs, try to stay strong.:hug: :hug:

Oh Ruth, I'm really sorry to hear this !

It's a crap feeling when something like this happens. We were burgled twice in SA and I got pick pocketed in Amsterdam over new year, so I know where you're coming from !

Thinking of you. :Love:

River

Oh hun, thats awful, big hugs to you all x x x x x x

Sorry to hear this Ruth, thank god you are both unharmed. What is this Country coming to? We have had a load of break ins round here recently all in the middle of the night - gone are the days when they at least waited until you were out! So frightening.

When we were done a few years ago they took my original engagement ring (from hubby Number 1), the insurance company paid up and I bought myself a nice new shiney computer with the money!! Every cloud...... and all that!

You are quite right babe, don't let the bas...ds drive you out of your own home. Hopefully you can treat yourself to something with the insurance money - you deserve it.

Big hugs to you :hug:

Glynis

omg ive not been on the site so I'd not seen this thread till now. I am so sorry you've had this happen - be strong and remember at least you are okay and your family.

Big hugs to you & I hope you are feeling better soon.

lots of hugs and good wishes to you hope youre ok soon
xx

Sending big :hug: :hug: :hug: 's your way Ruth!

I hope they find the b******s and chop their fingers off!

Nailsinlondon1 said:
....he closed the living room door so he wouldn't disturb us, now wasn't that thoughful..
The guy that broke into our house years back opened the front door for a quick get-a-way, he did this before going into my mom's room and putting his hand over her mouth:Scared: who knows what he was plannning??????

Just try and stay on your guard but don't let it stop you from resting, because that's what happened to me...I literally did NOT sleep for weeks at night, I had to wait til daylight to go to sleep, because I was so terrified...

glad to see your spirits have lifted ruth.....what a horrible thing to deal with......you and hubby are both ok so thats the main thing :hug:

stanleyann

That's terrible, sorry to hear it.

This happened to one of my clients, they took her mobile and kept calling "home" and every time she answered they put it down. The police told her to change her home number as they are calling to see if anyone is in and they might go back if they get no reply.
They new it was the mobile phone as they did 1471.

Pickle said:
That's terrible, sorry to hear it.

This happened to one of my clients, they took her mobile and kept calling "home" and every time she answered they put it down. The police told her to change her home number as they are calling to see if anyone is in and they might go back if they get no reply.
They new it was the mobile phone as they did 1471.

my god!!! i never thought about that - ringing to see if ur in or not - im gonna put my home number under another name i think. xx

Latest posts

Back