NAILSINLONDON1 needs your help please read

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a horrible experience to wake up to on a Sunday morning!
Lots of hugs to you Ruthy! :hug:

I will never understand how a person could do this someone. Hope they catch whoever was involved. sending love and hugs xx

:hug: :hug: :hug: and:Kissing: :Kissing: :Kissing: Ruth!! Take care xxxxx

Here's hugs from me too Ruth. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

What goes around comes around - they'll get theirs, hopefully, horrible people. :smack:

Have spoken to ruth she is still shook up your messages and hugs will mean alot to her :Love:

love ya roofie :hug:

hi guys i have passed on the messages, i think the thing that upsets her most apart from them doing it whilst they are in the house is that the phones they took had unreplaceable (sp) pictures of the twins on the phone and its upsetting that she wont get them back.........

i will make sure that she reads these later i think she is tooo shocked to do anything at the mo. so thanks guys you truely are the best geeky cyber friends ever.........

hope your feeling better ruth, lots of :hug: :hug: :hug: to you.

Glad to see that both you and hubby are okxxxx

Thinking of you bothxxxxxxxxxx

Oh Ruth & Richard, big hugs from me :hug: :hug: :hug: . I've only had my garage broken into and I know how invaded that made me feel. :Love: :Love: :Love:

Thinking of you Ruthie :hug:

So sad to hear what happended to you. Sending you lots of hugs. :hug:

Big hugs and cuddles from me too babe, email down at the minute but I'll do is as soon as it stops playing up.

Luvs

Jue xxxxx

Sending Big Hugs To You :hug:

Ah crikey hun what a nightmare. Ruth im thinking of youbabe and numbers on their way. Little toerags breakign in whiel people are sleeping in their beds.
x

It seems to make these situations worse when you are in the house when it happens. I do hope you recover from it soon we are all sending our love and support to you:Love: :hug::Love:people who break into other peoples property are really sad. :irked: :irked:

what an awful thing to go through! I was burgled once when I was out and that was bad enough, dont think I would ever sleep again if I was in bed when they did it! Makes me sick! :evil:

How very upsetting for you Ruth... I know how you feel having had it done to myself a 4 years ago :(

I am sending you big hugs... and hope that you can get back to normal as soon as possible :hug::hug::hug:

Hope you both get through this Ruth, I know how frightrning it is, we were burgled 3 times in six months so I know how you feel my love!

All the best to you both :hug:

xxxx

Please continue to be safe thinking of u .

Tricia

Thinking of you ruth and your partner as i have been in bed when some one broken in to my flat when i was younger

Have a stiff vodi hun

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back