NAILSINLONDON1 needs your help please read

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailsinlondon2

Reaction score
hi, i had a call from my mum (nailsinlondon1) this morning in tears, she was broken into early hours of this morning, it has really shaken her as her and stepdad were in bed when it happened.......

she woke up this morning to find that her telly, stepdads wallet and all there mobile phones gone. she has lost all her contacts, so can any geeks that number she had please email her with them again as she feels lost with no phone.........

she is in such a state of shock she is not geeking this morning and said she will be on tonight........

feel for her it is not nice when your mum calls you in floods of tears and there is nothing you can do as i you live to far away..........

so please email her with any numbers that she should have to [email protected].

also can a moderator please make this a sticky post or keep it at the top, fellow geek needs help and hugs and some support.

thanks ......on behalf of NAILSINLONDON1 aka ruthie

PS (((((HUGS MUMMY))))

Oh how terrible. Its so horrible being burgled, Please give her my love and hugs. She didnt have my numbers to lose but she can have them now if she wants! Thinking of her and hope things get sorted out soon. xxxx

oooohhhhh poor ruth, lots of love to you,
let me know if theres ANYTHING i can do babes xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

oh god how awful ruth,
what a horrible thing to happen to you both....thinking of you both, what horrible b******s who did this

omg, big hugs to you ruth, i know exactly how you are feeling i was burgled 12 years ago when me and the kids were in bed,
my thoughts are with you hunny,

nailsinlondon2 said:
hi, i had a call from my mum (nailsinlondon1) this morning in tears, she was broken into early hours of this morning, it has really shaken her as her and stepdad were in bed when it happened.......

she woke up this morning to find that her telly, stepdads wallet and all there mobile phones gone. she has lost all her contacts, so can any geeks that munber she had please email her with them again as she feels lost with no phone.........

she is in such a state of shock she is not geeking this morning and said she will be on tonight........

feel for her it is not nice when your mum calls you in floods of tears and there is nothing you can do as i you live to far away..........

so please email her with any numbers that she should have to [email protected].

also can a moderator please make this a sticky post or keep it at the top, fellow geek needs help and hugs and some support.

thanks ......on behalf of NAILSINLONDON1 aka ruthie

PS (((((HUGS MUMMY))))
Please can you send your mom my love its a terrible thing they have done. SODS aren't they. alixxx

That's terrible Ruth. It must have shaken you up really badly. The thought of it makes me go cold. There are some really horrible people around.

Sending you a big :hug:.

Hope you are ok hun. x

That's terrrible news...shocking...I hope you feel better soon Ruth....i:hug:

thats terrible ruth - how awful - what brings people to do that kind of thing?
BIG HUG from me chick xx

Oh this is really bad thinking of you Ruth and your hubby I am not sure what else to say other than just take care xxx

Caz xxx:hug:

I am so sorry to hear this...horrible people!!!!! :irked: Years ago when I was staying with my mom someone broke in while we were sleep, it's a horrible feeling. I didn't sleep for weeks afterwards...

Big hugs to you Ruth and I hope the police can get some fingerprints and find the uncircumcised heathen bastards that did this!!!

makes ya blood boil, how dare they just take what we work so hard for..and while your asleep !!!!...

if there is anything i can do to help just shout mate....hugs on way xx:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Sending love to you both Ruth :hug:

hope ruth is ok , its such an awful feeling when something like this happens, no wonder she aint online, sending hugs :hug: :hug: love dee xx

OMG, how awful. Hope Ruths ok, give her a great big hug from me. xxxx

OMG how terrible. How awful Ruth i'm so sorry - hope you can soon catch the person responsible.

Take care hun :hug: xx

Poor Ruth & Richard .... hope their thieving fingers drop off!
Have some mutual contacts, so phonecall & telephonic hugs on the way!

So sorry to hear this, it happened to me a while back and I know how awful it feels. I know it is only possessions but you feel so invaded and lost without the things you have worked so hard to get. Hope you get all your contacts back and get justice from what has happened x

Sorry to hear what happened. love and hugs.xxxx:Love: :hug:

Ruth my heart goes out to you and your hubby, its an awful thing someone breaking into your home while you sleep. Its no wonder people find it hard to trust again after something like this.

One thing no one can ever take from you Ruth are your friends , please know they are all here for you.

Luv 'n' Hugs
Christi
xxxx

Latest posts

Back