NAILSINLONDON1 needs your help please read

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope you feeling better about this soon, hugs being sent.:hug: :hug: :hug:

Realy sorry to hear that ,Thinking of you both xxx

Omg that's so awful, I'm so sorry Ruthy hunnie. :hug: xxxxxxxxxxxxx

oh how awful for you ruth, i cant imagine the stress you must be under at the moment.

thinking of ya chick :hugs:

Dont know what to say only that my thoughts are with you today babes..

Remember mobile phone etc can be replaced the most important thing is that you and your partner are ok..thankfully..x

omg! how horrible. :hug:

Julie

Ruthie babes sending you and Richard {{{{hugs}}}} :hug:
Dont let this spoil how you feel about your new place it will have just been some silly little thug.

OMG, Roofie and Richard....thinking of you both :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

What a terrible and shocking thing to happen.

Have a very stiff voddy and orange babe!!!

Love to you both XXXXXXXXXXXX

Holy turd. Crikey. Send her our love and lets all be thankful that they are all right (other than a bit shaken!)

Hi,untill this happens to you you dont know what it feels like to have someone break into your property
i had my house broke into 8 years ago and even now still wake up if i hear a noise or a creak and think there is someone in my house and my heart is going 10 to the dozen and it feels like my heart is going to come out of my chest its beating thet fast thinking i can hear someone even know there is no one there.
i go out and leave lights on and tv on every time so i know what ruth is feeling like.
its going to take time to get over it just be strong.
love tj:hug:

ah what a really horrible thing to happen :sad:, really upsetting... please send Ruth my love xxxx

Oh Ruth, hun...big hugs to you both! I know it seems awful now, but I just thank god that YOU are OK! It seems awful losing things, but they are possessions and you are irreplaceable!

Lots of love xxx

So sorry Ruth to hear of your awful experience.

Sending you warm thoughts x

Hi guys, now I am blubbing again after reading all those fab messages and emails, you guys are just the best...all the important numbers are now on a bit of paper and I dont feel so bad now....well what a crap day it has been...or holy turdy day....Gloria and Caroline thanks for calling I needed that xxx Faye bless her has been on the phone to me vertually all day, I have raised a lovely daughter xxxx but you know what, we are alive and well, major pee'd off but well, alive and kicking, even though it gives me the creeps knowing someone came in here the early hours of the morning whilst Richard and I where fast asleep....he closed the living room door so he wouldn't disturb us, now wasn't that thoughful.. he even took our fags, wtf......I have been burgled and want fag now!!!!......Thats just taking the proverbial aint it .......
Well I lost the plot a little this morning, not because of the stuff he took but did it while we where in the house. All the what ifs came flooding into my head, what if I had disturbed him, would he have just climbed back out of the window, apologising for the huge dirty footprints he left on my settee, think not? Well the police came round and forensics.....oh well and now we can sleep so much better, knowing that we are crime statistic, that he wore size 9 Reeboks and had gloves on.....never wiped his feet though before coming in did he ffs...........
Also found out that when you upgrade your phone, make sure that they carry on with your insurance automaticly.... Vodafone didn't and now I am still having to pay the monthly line rental for the fun of being robbed.... but hey they are sending me a free Sim card..with the words you get to keep your old number madam... and I put that where???? Don't tempt me guys already thought of that......
On the other hand, O2 who Richard is with and no insurance are sending him a phone and a new sim card via DHL..... Now go and figure that one out.... ok its a reconditioned one and will cost me 25£ but none the less they are being helpful and not flippin useless....So a visit to vodafone is on the agenda for me first thing..............
Richards friend came speeding down the road today,after a short help call from us, with money as wallets went as well, so no money and his tool box ready to repair any damage...
So I just want to thank you all for the messages of support, they have helped us more than you will ever know......
But to those that took our stuff and did this for a quick drug fix, I hope its a rotten one ....

Right guys thanks again I love you all xxxxx

ruth i am so glad you are both ok , i know its the crappest thing to happen but at least you are safe , love dee xxx

sorry to hear of your news ruth, hope you feel ok? xx

Glad to know u are ok Ruth..

Love to you both :hug:

oh what nasty f-ing barstewards.

I ve been burgled too.....and its rotten i know:sad:

Hope your ok.

amb xxx

aW Ruth hope you are both OK, xxxxxxxxxxxx

thinking of you both xxx :hug: :hug: :hug:

Latest posts

Back