Nailympics Results? Anyone heard?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*Glynis*

Gooner Geek
Reaction score
The results should be in now I think. Anyone heard anything yet?

*Glynis* said:
The results should be in now I think. Anyone heard anything yet?

i was just thinking the same thing, wish they would hurry up, the suspense is killing me

starts at 4.30 I think, always seem to run late though, any other geeks competing do we know.

'bout time someone at the show sent one of us a text isn't it? lol

I'm sat in the office, facing a 2 hour drive and keeping hanging on waiting for results!! I think I should go home...you'll all probably get the results then!

ahhhhh....its like waiting for xmas....x

had a text from nikki, not done yet.

Zingara said:
I'm sat in the office, facing a 2 hour drive and keeping hanging on waiting for results!! I think I should go home...you'll all probably get the results then!

im waiting to have a shower too! keep thinking just a couple more minutes lol!!

The suspense is killing me, its 5.30 now and nothing????

*Glynis* said:
The suspense is killing me, its 5.30 now and nothing????
I know whatcha mean Glynis ... hopefully the results will be thru soon.

its a shame there isnt a webcam there so we could all watch it live- well we can dream cant we?

elfprincessem said:
its a shame there isnt a webcam there so we could all watch it live- well we can dream cant we?
Ooh, what a brilliant idea!

Good luck to you all,hope it's good news all round x

There must be some news by now, or did no Geeks enter?

I did for the first time ever - wasn't quite sure what was expected so don't know if I got it right. I'm just waiting here patiently to hear the results - I have no expectations, but just curious to see who wins. Glo sent me some snaps she took of some of the entries and there was a nice one with bubbles, not sure who submitted it, but there were also pics that I'd seen before so not all entries were original, which is a shame.

Glo was supposed to enter and had a fantastic pic - she spent a small fortune on wig, costume and props, but there was some kind of mix up over the final date for entry, and unfortunately she missed it. Bloody shame cos the pics she sent me were just great - and the nails were even better! And she'd gone to so much trouble.

Looking forward to seeing the results.

Jackie
x

Margarita Belska just text me - She won the Shoot out with the 20's /30's style pic.

Sam xx

Was that from the previous competition? The 1920's/ 1930's Glamour one?

SammiG said:
Margarita Belska just text me - She won the Shoot out with the 20's /30's style pic.

Sam xx

Cogratulations to Margarita,and to all who entered.I can't wait to see all your fabulous piccies posted in the gallery :hug:

Yes, I think it was the glamour one

Well done Margarita!

Sam xx

is that allowed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back