Nailympics Results? Anyone heard?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't think so but obviously it is!
I just re read the entry form and it said that ALL entries were going to be hung in Olympia - My second entry wasn't there and other geeks weren't :( It would have been really nice to have seen everyones pics. So much hard work and money went into it.

Sam xx

ohhhhhh thats not fair is it??
i can see it all kicking off, if entries havent been judged

I didn't realise previous winning pics were allowed but hey, I should have asked before I entered so I guess it's my fault.
If I had have known, I wouldn't have spent so much time and money entering!

Sam xx

i dont see the point in having a competition if OLD entries can be entered again, it doesnt make sense, the whole point is that you work your butt off on something NEW and original. If this HAS been allowed all along it should have been a clearly displayed rule and regulation!

Georgie Smedley (aka Monkeys Tails) came 2nd in div 2 sculpts

well done hunnio :)

to be honest i cant remember who came where etc... lots of names ive never heard of....

Jess
xox

elfprincessem said:
i dont see the point in having a competition if OLD entries can be entered again, it doesnt make sense, the whole point is that you work your butt off on something NEW and original. If this HAS been allowed all along it should have been a clearly displayed rule and regulation!
I'm with you, I'm not happy at all, in previous comps the pics had to be new and never entered before and to top it off, only one of my three pics entered was actually there to be judged.:irked:

Sparklepink said:

to be honest i cant remember who came where etc... lots of names ive never heard of....

Jess
xox
Well done Georgie she did well and is a very happy bunny.... the others well the names where long and very hard to pronounce but Samule did great as MC..... Korean techs are rocking the comps and I know Tom Holcombs Team the TomCats did very well too....Gabby from Cesears Secrets did brill too... but dont ask me about places and Categorys it is a blur.....I am sure Alex will post the results as soon as she is back at the Pc and has has a chance to catch her breath.... how does she do it, baby under one arm and Comp stuff under the other ...... Oh and he is just the cutest little boy ever.....
right gonna have a cuppa and a ciggy......

Sparklepink said:

Jess
xox

That's wonderful news, CONGRATULATIONS GEORGIE.

Sparklepink said:

Jess
xox

well done georgie!!!!!!

Well done Georgie, thats great news:)

Hi, can aynone tell me if my picture was there?

Well done Georgie - fab result!

Kate Rickeard said:

What did it look like Kate?

Kate Rickeard said:

I'm sure I saw your name Kate, I just can't remember which pic it was against.

It was a girl in a top hat dinner jacket and holding a deck of cards black background, and the nails were sculpted into the shapes of the suits, hearts, clubs etc. I did the shot yrs ago for the creative on the edge comp, left it too late to do one for the scratch comp so thought id just chuck that one in!

Yep Kate it was there, I saw it and it looked brill nice work...

Cheers Ruth x

hi guys
when i have more time and energy, i will tell u all the details of my 5 compitition entries!
there were some high moments and some low, but thanx to staying at ruths, a LOT of laughs!
especially putting on a practice fabric nail on her poor richard while he was trying to watch blade 2 on t.v!
and to quote someone who shall not b named "it was a bit of a chinese take-away!"
liza x

liza smith said:
hi guys
when i have more time and energy, i will tell u all the details of my 5 compitition entries!
there were some high moments and some low, but thanx to staying at ruths, a LOT of laughs!
especially putting on a practice fabric nail on her poor richard while he was trying to watch blade 2 on t.v!
and to quote someone who shall not b named "it was a bit of a chinese take-away!"
liza x

LMFAO and not a prawn cracke insight lol..... but hey we had a laugh, and Richard keeps shoving his nail under my nose and saying Liza Smith Nail nanannananaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....... PMSL....
Well I had a fab time and my IKEA sofa bed is just the mutts nuts lmfao....

Well I came second and didn't even expect to come anywhere near considering this is the biggest Nail Competition and it is INTERNATIONAL!!!

Thanks to you guys for all your support!!

I will try to post pictures when I get some!!

Georgie. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:lol: :lol:

Latest posts

Back