Nailzoo!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I too have to take off my hat to you Carl.

Just a short while ago, I gave you grief on a thread, and asked that you share something constructive.
Now I have to eat my words.:lol: (by the way, not too bad with a bit of salt)

Well, you've done MORE than your fair share of that recently, with all these great videos. I've also noticed you posting more often with some insight.
It's GREATLY appreciated. We've all had a wonderful opportunity to learn from you. I, for one, love your techniques with the flat brush and can't wait to give it a whirl.

So, my hat's off, and I'm giving you a standing ovation.
Love what I'm seeing, and look forward to seeing much more.

HUGE THANKS to you!!!

Much as I hate 'I agree' posts....... I agree!! Cheers mate, you've informed and entertained at the same time - another talent......:)

Yes a thanks from Scotland tooxxxxxx:hug:

Don't start me off, I blummin love that man, I'm all emotional now :cry: .

Carl, you are an inspiration to us all, I admire you for being in the business for 22 years? and love you for being helpful, kindhearted and giving (not to forget a bloody good laugh!).

Thankyou for sharing your knowledge and wisdom and taking the time out from a very important livelyhood to help us all.

You're one in a million mate!

Teri x:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Big thanks from me too. I am now, too, using a flat brush and doing some of the best acrylics I've ever done.

I love watching you work Carl.

I'd love to see some more videos!:green:

I agree with all those now using a flat brush - I am as well :green: much prefer it that way :green: Cheers Carl for sharing!

I have read your posts with great interest lately. You are an inspiration and very honest. Nice to know that you have a strong opinion of your own, have been in this business for a long time, kept your sense of humour and most of all give credit where it is due and lastly don't favour the competition/footballers wives nails look.

When you made a comment on some natural looking nails I did, I so appreciated it, boosted my confidence big time, especially as the nails weren't long and didn't have an overt smile line. The natural look is so much more of a skill don't you think?

Yes I agree, today I was told to use my brush flat and I just thought, "Carl".

You are an inspiration mate and you always make me LOL with some of your posts massive :hug: to you xx

P.S. Your music is fab

Yes Yes Carl, Your vid's are very good :)

BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where's more!!
of those Salon clips & whats happening with the movie??:eek: :)
Thats gotta be one of the best laughs I've had in a while... More More More.x

XX J XX

I always look forward to reading your threads/posts Carl, you always bring a smile to my face, love your honesty. A big thank you.

Watching the muslims eat spagetti today was quite amusing!:Grope:

I love them too, you make everything look so easy.
I look forward to seeing more in the not too distant future.
xx

The best video! Thank for everything and specialy for how to flat brush, that was amayzing!

Fab videos Carl. I'm so glad you've offered advice to us all.
It's been a real breathe of fresh air to the site.
BUT...don't stop the sarcasm either it keep us on our toes:lol: :hug:

I agree great videos carl thankyou for sharing them with us and love the funky music that goes with it.:lol:

Hi Carl,
I'm an aussie girl livin way outback - v remote & have just gone back 2 nails n beauty from home (yes there is a strong business here, fully booked after 3months of moving here!) after surviving infants - he he. Anyhow as u can imagine not much help up here in a town with 1 supermarket so "alleheluja 2 u" for ur great vids even though I am currently only doing gels, funny commentries and that fantastic quote "and on the 7th day ......God had her nails done @www.nailzoo.com" Makes me laugh every time. I feel like I have someone to bond with. (well I feel like that with everyone on this site .)thanx

On another note, see my Journal to find out what a great friend he is too

Latest posts

Back