National safe tan day

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is great to see so many techs wanting to make a differene and to show awareness for the stay safe in the sun this summer. we all know that to stay safe this summer we need to get people to have a fake tan and we all need to put our heads together and come up with a few ideas so that we are all working together to achieve our goal which is to promote safe tanning and to raise awareness of what we do and to get more business. so how much are you willing to do a tan for and how much would you give to charity as we all still have to make a living as well from this, and we should really all charge the same for this. if you can think of any great ideas no matter how small them go on the forum and tell us your ideas Im sure they are all going to be great. ring your supplier and mention that you are going to be taking part in this venture ask if they can help in any way, ask if they can give a discount on solution just for August. at the end of the day it is good publicity for the companies that get involved.
so come on techs lets all make a difference and tell us your ideas.

I agree Sharon it is great to see so many interested but unless we can get more people to help out then this could fall flat on its face. It needs so much more than 2 or 3 of us trying to organise the whole thing. Come on guys you're all joining the forum now what about having your say.

i would like to thank every one for the support during the planning of this event, i am approaching the national press with the view to this becomming an annual event, for those who have pledged support on this thread and haven't registered on the site Safetansummer.com then we are ready and waiting to welcome you.

Is anyone interested again this year?

I am. I thought it went really well last year. Lx

It poured down with rain the day me and samantha did it but i will order some sunshine this time and have another go :hug:

If anyone is interested in joining the safetansummer campaign 2009 then please let me know. :)

Defo count me in this year

count me in, didn't manage it last year, so looking forward to participating this year.

Yep - count me in too!

Not sure of the details where can I find them?

You need to contact Sharon h and she will give you all the details of how to register and what to do if you want to be involved in the organisation and find out what will be happening in your area.

Thanks scoobydoo2 the safetan summer campaign 2009 is now up and running so if you would like to take part please let me know.

Some of the girls in the South Wales area got together at Tiger Tiger to kick start their events by spray tanning members of the Welsh and British Lions rugby team, it was a great way to spend an afternoon!!

A big thank you to Lisa of Sunless Solutions for donating solution and tan in a can for the players and press and also to Nicky of Sienna X for the solution she donated.

Me too please
Regards
Nikki

Count me in :) Let the marketing proceed :)

I'm really up for planning something in my area (Hertfordshire)!
I saw the pic's of the welsh rugby team, well done girls!!!!!!

If there is anyone else in the hertfordshire area that would like to join me or if there is already an event going on, please let me know!!

x x

Could you please make sure that your details have been registered on the site if you would llike to take part. Once your details are listed they will be forwarded to the British Skin Foundation who will in turn send you a pack of leaflets and posters as soon as they are ready.

If you are unsure of how to register please contact either Sharon h or myself and we can guide you in the right direction.

Hi, I would love to take part as well. I am also based in Herts (Harpenden), if you wanted to join forces Steph? :)
Jacqui

i've just recieved my kit today, and do my training next week, but have signed up to be involved!

Latest posts

Back