National safe tan day

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fanella

Reaction score
this is something which was mentioned on an earlier posting is anyone interested in participating?

Yes, me me me!!!!
:)

This would have to be very carefully planned with a whole pile of organisation to make it work on a national level I'm happy to work with anyone interested but we really need big numbers. OK who's up for it let's make a real statement and put our names on the map for safe tanning and the health of the nation!! So to speak.

this is something which was mentioned on an earlier posting is anyone interested in participating?

Hi Fin..ok well done you finally did the posting....as I offered in the thread you are refering to and if the site mod's allow us to use this site to start the ball rolling then ...well I am up for it also.

My understanding of what this is all about is this

totally non brand specific.
anyone can get involve from a manufacturer to a salon or a mobile.
it is designed to both raise money for skin cancer and a by product is that those participating could well increase their customer base.

what you are seeking is

sponsorship by any means from anyone intrested
participants to spraytan (and venues )to raise money for skin cancer

so if alowable under site rules...lets rock :hug:

I didnt read the other thread but you can count me in!!

I am up for it! x

me too!!

what do i have to do???

This is a really great start so positive. If this kind of response continues the whole project will be a huge success. With enough participants we can get massive exposure regional and national papers radio TV the works, keep it going Geeks!!

I'd be up for it ! :)

I am up for it

I am up 4it too!!!x

I'm Definately Up For It,specially If Helping To Raise Both Moni And Awareness For Skin Cancer As Unfortunately Due To Being A Past Sun Bed Addict I Had Skin Cancer....so Count Me In!!!!.....x

Yes count me in too!!! I didn't read previous thread either so no clue what to do but i'll do it!!!!!!!

Hi Fin..ok well done you finally did the posting....as I offered in the thread you are refering to and if the site mod's allow us to use this site to start the ball rolling then ...well I am up for it also.
hopefully the mods will be supportive of this since it is a public awareness campaign not an advertising campaign i strongly belive it will benefit everyone involved

My understanding of what this is all about is this

totally non brand specific.
anyone can get involve from a manufacturer to a salon or a mobile.
it is designed to both raise money for skin cancer and a by product is that those participating could well increase their customer base. absolutely Collin we do not want to be affiliated with one company as then it looks more of an advertising campaign as oppose to what it really is - public awareness- they more companies that will become involved the better

what you are seeking is

sponsorship by any means from anyone intrested
participants to spraytan (and venues )to raise money for skin cancer spot on again the sponsorship we can get the wider the campaign and it would be fantastic if we could get spray tan therapists nationwide to become involved

so if alowable under site rules...lets rock :hug:
lets rock and roll

Has anyone been in touch with Cancer Research UK? I did a fund raiser for Breast Cancer Research and they were really helpful. They give you banners, raffle tickets etc.

not yet Sassy I think we need to monitor the level of interest first, look a bit daft if we went in all flags flying and then said "we have 4 salons participating" Any and all ideas and suggestions are sooooo welcome

Add me to this - definitely up for it!

thats brilliant so many of you being so positive

Has anyone been in touch with Cancer Research UK? I did a fund raiser for Breast Cancer Research and they were really helpful. They give you banners, raffle tickets etc.

Hi Sassy,
I have put the colleague of a cousin on to this as she has far more contacts than I do and have just heard back so this is a quick up date.

"been in contact with Dannielle and she will send over some contacts for Texas they ran the exact same exercise in their state (probably bigger than the UK) and it was really successful. Also Danniella will send some useful contacts for sun protection product give-aways so all good but bear with me as it will probably take about a week for skin cancer oundation to get back to me they have te full spec and are happy with it. take care and speak soon"

So all lookin good

Latest posts

Back