Naturasun tanning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

working Nails

Reaction score
Hi there people,

Im sorry, yes another question, about fake tanning. Is anyone using the company " Naturasun", if yes what are they like. Im finding it difficult to choose between "TANTRICK " and "Naturasun" :|

Why are you finding it hard to choose? It's your money and so really your choice. Check out my article on choosing a spray tan company and it should help you decide which company ticks the right boxes for YOU!

There are so many tans to choose from,personally I would wait until you get to the beauty show this month and have a good look round all the stalls.

You will be able to get lots of impartial advice and see what appeals.HTH

:?: has anyone had any experience with natura sun spray tans.
There opening package is very appealing but I wondered if it was to good to be true.They are offering the HVLP machine, 2,2 litres of tan solution, a pop up tent and a display stand of retail all fo £595. Its called there
full monty 40 package. Sounds to cheap to me ? :eek:

Hi there, I use naturasun sprays, (have tried pretty much all on market, lol) and this is the one me and most importantly, my clients prefer. I love it! It fades evenly, has a beautiful natural colour, has about 10 shades to choose from, (although i stock 3) and it lasts well. I think its fantastic! Seems a great price too.:)

Naturasun is fantastic solution, i have used it for quite a while (along with a couple of others) and think its fab!

Hi, I have just bought the full monty package at £595 plus vat and although I am thrilled with the 2 colours in the kit, I had a few problems with delivery, Firstly I only received half of my order and then when I asked for the rest, more items were missing, I then spoke to the manager and was sent the rest of the order along with 2 samples of every colour as a sorry! Love the colours and everything else though.

Ask Naturasun for samples, I use Mocha an Regular and love both. They're very helpful.

There are so many tans to choose from,personally I would wait until you get to the beauty show this month and have a good look round all the stalls.

You will be able to get lots of impartial advice and see what appeals.HTH
is there a beauty show this month??? can somebody let me know where, i thought the next show was professional beauty in september xx

the post by babsann was written in february, i believe the next show is professional in september

xXx

lol! should have checked the date! thanks xx

Hi i would like to say that i have had the worst experience of my life with naturasun spray tan, all my friends were sprayed for my best friends wedding and we looked orange and terrible, my boyfriend said i smelled like cats p, and in the photos we all still look like oompa loopmas, OMG, do not touch this stuff unless you want to be orange and look rubbish, i would try the other one
serena x

its cheap and nasty trsut me think oompa loompa iknow from personal experience
serena x

Naturasun is a good product, I think you had a bad exerience with the tan because you were sprayed with a solution that was too dark for you thats why you went orange! It's not the solutions fault if the therapist doesn't pick the right shade for you :rolleyes:

there were 6 of us and each one of us was scarred for life, we ALL turned orange (and smelled)
Serena

Naturasun is a good product, I think you had a bad exerience with the tan because you were sprayed with a solution that was too dark for you thats why you went orange! It's not the solutions fault if the therapist doesn't pick the right shade for you :rolleyes:

I second that I bet the therapist used the same dark colour for all of the wedding party.:irked:
Did she ask you want kind of colour you wanted eg natural tan, golden glow look, dark, very dark?:confused:
As naturasun have a wide chioce of shades so there is a suitable colour for every skin type.

We use naturasun in our salon and have done for a while, we got the package some other threads have mentioned ; our clients love it and come back time after time for their sprays.
I would highly recommend naturasun and we have never had any problem with any client being too dark or patchey.

there were 6 of us and each one of us was scarred for life, we ALL turned orange (and smelled)
Serena

I dont know how or why this happend but my tan with Naturasun was one of the best.

Serena

Bless you! We've all been there. :hug:

While all I want to say is TANTRICK TANTRICK TANTRICK TANTRICK TANTRICK EVERYTIME, you do have to bear in mind that sometimes you are not getting sprayed with the advertised product. They may have SAID Naturasun but sprayed you with some other cheap stuff.

They used Naturasun in the place I worked in before I got my own shop and while I agree on the smell and, by comparison, Tantrick smells LOVELY even before showering (esp. Autumn Gold), they didn't churn out any oompa loompas to my knowledge.

Jan
x

Latest posts

Back