Never Bored of a Board Award

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Geek

Grand Master Geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
How freaking cool?

vbbmonth2.gif

I got a PM informing me that our community had been nominated (and seconded) for the coveted "Board of the Month" award. As cool as it is to get nominated (it is all done via third parties), there are poop loads that get nominated a month. So how happy was I to see we made it into the finals?

"Does it get better than this?" I asked, er... me. Yup. It does. We won.

The Nail Geek is the Board of the Month, nominated and voted by other site administrators for everything from site looks, feel and functionality to community spirit. We were 1 of 5 that made it to the finals and we finished with 43% of the votes (not bad I think!).

On a similar note, I also got another message from another site informing me I have been nominated as coder of the month and another nomination for project of the month (the articles system). How bad ass does that make me? ;)

Anyhoo. This award is for all of you because it is your spirit that make this site what it is:

The worlds largest awards winning community for nail professionals! (hehe how cheeky is that!)

nJoy

Well done you!!!! You should be proud of yourself..............take a bow. xxx

Congratulatins and very well done Sam, we all apprecaite all that you do for us but its nice to see you getting the recognition you deserve from other techy peeps. We see how much work you put in even though we dont always understand how you do it but these people do. Well done that man go on you can strut now.

Think you can take the evil off now Sam and have a big smiley face lol

CONGRATULATIONS XXX

Yayayayaya to us :cool:
Well done Sam for all your work, Hey just gotta work out where to hang our award now:cool:

Oh My God How Cool Is That??!!!!!!!

Well Done Chico You Deserve It!
X

how cool....and all because of you...........sir nail geek.:cool:
heres a pat on the back.:Grope: well done.

That's way-cool babe!! I am very proud of you!! Now maybe you will come up and have dinner with us one night this week!!!! :rolleyes:

cant say i'm surpised sam, this site is the coolest xx

Thats Fan Blummin Tastic Mega! Well done all, spesh GMG!!:wink2:

Ahhh...i think thats brill...and very well deserved...lets face it...its the best site on the net..xxx

Well done Sam.... big congrats :)

bottttttttle.gif

Mrs Geek said:
That's way-cool babe!! I am very proud of you!! Now maybe you will come up and have dinner with us one night this week!!!! :rolleyes:
aahhhhhhhhh is that naughty sam neglecting you. lol xxx

Congratulations!! must be the cool new look that did it! xx

Well done Sam......:wink2: ...... now go and have some dinner with the family and a nice relaxing drink or three to celebrate.....you deserve it xxxx:hug:

Congratulations.....kick ass result I'd say xxxxx

crystals said:
aahhhhhhhhh is that naughty sam neglecting you. lol xxx

in a word :rolleyes: yes!!! but he will probably say the same thing of me - have been neglecting him for Fashion Week - after next Monday we may be able to chill some!! :cool:

Fantastic and very well deserved!

Huge Congratulations, thats a fab achievement :D x

Well Done!!! What a great achievment and very much deserved :D

xxxxx

That is great news!
You really deserve it, this is a fab site! You should be very proud!!

Latest posts

Back