New Business Logo

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the last one its lovely xx

I prefer No 1.

I really like the last one

Think im going to have to start giving people less choice! :lol:

Hi , I like A and 4
they are hard to choose from as they are all so nice :hug: x

1 and 7, they look fab.

I love no 6.....I have to say though even though i like the ones with the script style writing i do not think they are such a good idea for a logo as i think that some might find them difficult to read....and with your logo you want to get across what the name of your business is at first sight and if you are including it, as you are,....what your business is - beauty.

just might be me....others might not agree:)

They all look great , but I'd have to say C & 4.:)

3 to me looks the clearest,but they all look nice.

For , the Guru holistic I like D , but they are all good :hug:

Hiya,

Had my hand slapped today for advertising logo design!

Apologies if people think i've been doing this.

I genuinely didnt think I was (well, i know i wasnt!) but apparently the information on the draft logo's (and incidentally that link is to MY site...not another page on salon geek) you've all been looking at is objectionable.

I’m a professional graphic designer, I have to have this information on because it covers both me and the client for intellectual property rights (anyone could come in and pinch the idea), it has the price on because I don’t want my normal clients to be able to pay that price, and its got my contact details on- so, hope that clears that up!

I wouldnt mind but I started this by doing Scratchers a favour!

Last edited:
I am really sorry for extentionize. He has not once advertised or pushed himself forward. We geeks have pm'ed him and asked him if he would be kind enough to do a logo for us.

I read about it in bubbabinks blog and was intrigued. she then posted on the forum asking for opinions.

I loved them and commented on them, and then contacted extentionize privately.

From what I can see, a few other geeks contacted him too, and have asked other geeks opinions on choices.

I think it is a sad thing that Carl gets his hand slapped for simply being kind enough to do these logos for us.:irked:

I agree - Carl has done us all a great favour and I apologise Carl if you have had your wrists slapped because if us.

I believe Carls intentions were very honest and I appreciate the favour he has done for me.

Thanks Carl

Can't believe I nearly missed this thread Theresa ... my faves are A1 and 7 btw.

Well - you will all be pleased to know that I have chosen design A1 and just need to adjust the size for my avatar or signature, and get my a**e in gear with my website.

D or 4 for me!xx

Just realised I'm a bit late ~ sorry or that! they all look so professional to me ~ it's certainly got me thinking about getting a new logo designed! xx

I like A 1 or 7

I think A or 4 looks the most professional very nice!!! x x:Grope:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back