New Gelish colours. Love in bloom

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh my goodness did my first set with love in bloom yesterday and was Si nervous after reading all these comments! Had the colour in my bra during all the prep and took me ages as I was trying to make sure it was thin, but trickier to work with but didn't have any disasters! Hopefully I'll speed up on the next set x

Beautiful application. x

My client is coming in today but she sent me a picture so I could post it for you.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 1,553
My client is coming in today but she sent me a picture so I could post it for you.

Wow that's really bad! I was going to buy this colour, I'm glad they had run out at professional beauty now! I have a bottle of 'Take Action' that fades, if I send it back will they replace it with a different colour as its faulty? x

Wow, that is a massive change Bo. I was going to order all the love in bloom as loved the depth of colours, but I think I will hold off. It's so disappointing when this happens. :(

Oh no! i just ordered this color :( hope it doesn't happen to mine

Since I had so much trouble with the sweet Morning dew I contacted nail harmony USA. Customer service emailed me back saying They would send me a return authorization. That was February 22, I have yet to receive it. I emailed again yesterday saying I haven't received it and have heard no word from them. So now let's add customer service problems to this mess. I sent another email saying nevermind as I returned them for a refund. I'm just tired of messing with them.

I did these with all dahlia-ed up and teal party. I had no problems at all with appication , I use Shellac and OPi GelColour as well.

Attachments

• woof woof.jpg
    woof woof.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 1,035
I did these with all dahlia-ed up and teal party. I had no problems at all with appication , I use Shellac and OPi GelColour as well.

Looks great Rinn!

Hi Geeks!
I used Sweet Morning Dew last night... Its so different to any of the other Gelish colours! I found it very thick and it dragged when I went over it!
I will definitely try to put some top it off in them to thin them slightly! x

I've just used my Sweet morning dew for the first time on myself thankfully as I also found it thick & patchy.
It's wrinkled on my right hand thumb, but that might be my application with my dodgy hand.

Just how much TIO do you put in to thin the consistency ??

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1362662394.875891.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1362662394.875891.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 797
I now find my clients returning all have chips.

I now find my clients returning all have chips.

None of my clients have had chips with this collection (and I used it lots of times), just the colour change problem with He Loves Me....... I have now sent it back to Harmony.

Wonda, that has just been applied too thickly.

None of my clients have had chips with this collection (and I used it lots of times), just the colour change problem with He Loves Me....... I have now sent it back to Harmony.

I couldn't get it thinner !!

I'm still going to buy the collection. I love the colors. Might just wait a bit to see if the fading gets sorted. I absolutely love that color.

I'm still going to buy the collection. I love the colors. Might just wait a bit to see if the fading gets sorted. I absolutely love that color.

I absolutely love all the colors. These are the colors I want to wear for myself! Let us know how you get on. I put a few drops of tio in Sweet Morning Dew but have not used it. Will test on myself first. Good luck!

Will do Bo.. They still haven't been released to Cosmoprof here yet so I still have to wait until April. But I will let you know ASAP if anything's been dealt with regarding the fading.

Ive never sent anything back to harmony how do go about this? email them? Juicylucy did u replace it with another colour? x

I used sweet morning dew this morning for the first time, absolute nightmare x

Ive never sent anything back to harmony how do go about this? email them? Juicylucy did u replace it with another colour? x

It was a bit of a pain actually! Had to email for a returns code and then parcel it up and put it in the post. I was told that they would test it? Really??? Doesn't sound like mine is the only rouge bottle :biggrin: They said I could change it for any other colour I wanted, but I want that one again working as its supposed to.

I'm not about to change brands though because of this one problem. I still love Gelish.

Can you return it even if you've tried the TIO trick & it's still wrinkling ??

Latest posts

Back