New Gelish colours. Love in bloom

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had fun today with the bloom colours

Attachments

• 20130308_175445_wm.jpg
    20130308_175445_wm.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 1,313
Isn't it great when you have a client who says 'fire away,I don't care what you do'....Great fun

Yeah I love it!! xx

I had an old princess tiara that faded a bit and returned it and the new one didn't fade at all.

That's interesting, I never returned mine and its so old now. Maybe I will order another bottle.

That's interesting, I never returned mine and its so old now. Maybe I will order another bottle.

I loved it too much to not try it again. Lol. Glad I did.

Ugh this thread has depressed me lots.. Just recieved Love In Bloom collection and not had a play with them as yet, was really excited to test them out, but all these negative comments and fading.. Pants.

Ugh this thread has depressed me lots.. Just recieved Love In Bloom collection and not had a play with them as yet, was really excited to test them out, but all these negative comments and fading.. Pants.

I saw the colours on my educators pops sticks and they looked lovely but all this negitivity isn't good I hope Gelish sort it out as it'll look bad on them.

The term "Fly in the ointment" springs to mind :(

I'm going to sound really dumb here...
I'm having the same problems with the colours wrinkling even when applied really really thin. My clients are loving the colours - so am I! It's a little embarrassing and frustrating when they wrinkle on clients though. Don't want my love of gelish to go so I will try adding a few drops of top it off. Do you just add it once, or every time I use the colour? And how much?
Thanks guys xx

I really wanted to try these colours, so what would you suggest?

Order now or wait a while? I need some brighter colours for summer.

ch-ela there are a lot of people getting on just fine with them... I am still ordering them. I had heard that a lot of techs were having issues with the Shadows collection and then I bought them and I didn't have one issue with them and love them. Yes, they're thicker but you adjust the way you work. Juicylucy, for example, has had great success with them as have others on here. I am definitely getting them as soon as they're at my beauty supply store.

Thanks Shannon, I think I will order now. They are super colours. And I'm looking to order princess tiara too. Looks like we have similar taste

Gabriela x

Thanks Shannon, I think I will order now. They are super colours. And I'm looking to order princess tiara too. Looks like we have similar taste

Gabriela x

I love them all. lol.

My favourites, though, are actually darker colours. I love the Shadows collection the most out of everything but I do still love Princess Tiara!

I love them all. lol.

My favourites, though, are actually darker colours. I love the Shadows collection the most out of everything but I do still love Princess Tiara!

I saw that you had Jetset on too, and that's one of my favorites. I'll check out the Shadows, but I feel that I want some light colours for summer. I'm looking for a nice gold and silver too if you have either of those you could recommend.

I've been reading these Gelish threads for ages, and now that I'm starting up myself, I thought I'd join you all.

I saw that you had Jetset on too, and that's one of my favorites. I'll check out the Shadows, but I feel that I want some light colours for summer. I'm looking for a nice gold and silver too if you have either of those you could recommend.

I've been reading these Gelish threads for ages, and now that I'm starting up myself, I thought I'd join you all.

I do love Jet Set.. As for gold--I am waiting until the new 'Year of the snake' gold comes to Canada..and I love Night Shimmer for silver.

Hi there I had He loves me he loves me not on my own nails for over a week and hasn't fade at all, I love the colour and had lots of compliments, I was surprise to read that all of you had problems with it :-( x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1362997926.991917.jpg I have just repaired my sweet morning dew, sat at my pc and within 20 mins this has happened. The layers were so thin you could hardly see them. Surely this isn't right?

I'm going to sound really dumb here...
I'm having the same problems with the colours wrinkling even when applied really really thin. My clients are loving the colours - so am I! It's a little embarrassing and frustrating when they wrinkle on clients though. Don't want my love of gelish to go so I will try adding a few drops of top it off. Do you just add it once, or every time I use the colour? And how much?
Thanks guys xx

Just add it once if you're adding to the bottle. It just thins the consistency out a bit.

Add some, mix. Test on a colour pop and add more if needed. A little at a time and keep checking xxx

Thanks for the tip, I will try to add top it off to one of my colours that wrinkles a lot :)

Hi there I had He loves me he loves me not on my own nails for over a week and hasn't fade at all, I love the colour and had lots of compliments, I was surprise to read that all of you had problems with it :-( x

That's good to know, maybe it was just one particular batch. I'm waiting for my replacement to arrive, I really want that colour again.

Latest posts

Back