New picture for Salon & Video

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailzoo

Reaction score
For quite some time now I've wanted just the right picture to represent the work and look that I do for the Salon.

Well on Thursday I think I did it , there's a video to go to go with it too
cover.jpg

and the video @
YouTube - Acrylic Nail Infill using Avolve Part 1 it's in 2 parts, put on your party pants and dance while you watch :)

Brilliant videos, have watched both parts and once again have realised something and this also includes what you have answered in another thread. When I am finishing, I am sometimes doing it on auto pilot and automatically reach for an abrasive that I don't even need to use, not all the time but sometimes, which of course in the end gives me more work.

I am going to try that with the oil from the get-go and see how I get on. I am pretty good at getting my zone 3 flush with the brush, so I think it will benefit me.

Can you book me in for a set of these please? :)

Ooppps, forgot to add that the pic is stunning.

Last edited:
they really are a stunning set of nails...you'd never know they where enhancements.

I noticed no shine removed from the natural nail...no lifting....? i have to say those nails and that vid are very impressive....i am a gel girl but watching that makes me wanna pick my L&P brush up..

Wow those nails look so natural and you make it all look so easy.......:)

Amazing vids, altho not a nail geek I do like watching them, wish I had nails like that unfortunately they lift :( x

really loved the video and ur work is lovely but please can u explain exactly what ur doing on ur trademark step and why?

Those nails are truly stunning and you are a joy to watch. Is the Avolve Acrylic system only available in Australia or is it available elsewhere?

The image for the the advertisement you have created is stunning.

anne xx

Just out of curiosity how long does a infill/rebalance and a full set take using these steps and product?

Thanks for that Nail zoo, I love watching your work, you inspire me to try harder:hug:

Just out of curiosity how long does a infill/rebalance and a full set take using these steps and product?

It takes me an hour for a refill and about 1 hour 15 for a full set.

This is a refill over natural tips after 18 days.

The timing on the videos is not really relevant to how I work, there's quite a bit off faffing going on in the background and I choose the best shots to show. I actually get nervous while I film and screw alot of things up :)

really loved the video and ur work is lovely but please can u explain exactly what ur doing on ur trademark step and why?
I dampen a little of the old acrylic before I apply, this stops the old acrylic from "sucking liquid" from my new application ratio, it also makes for better application blending of the new into the old, try it on one nail next time and see what you think.

Once again, great videos Carl! I picked up on your trade mark step a while ago on one of your earlier videos. I've used it ever since - I thought it must help if you do it.

The nails are brilliant and a credit to you! Keep them videos coming xx:)

Really REALLY nice work, Carl. Just the kind of nails I like to do, and just how I like to do them. Quick, efficient, precision no fuss no muss!! :green:

Does this new image mean I'm now redundant in your salon?? :cry:

:hug::hug:​

Does this new image mean I'm now redundant in your salon?? :cry:

:hug::hug:​

I would never get rid of your image/picture Geeg, it still sets the standard, but I will put mine beside it, I also proudly tell them a friend of mine did those !!!!!:hug:

It's brilliant to showcase work from other techs/educators, but it's nice to show off your own work too.

So many clients come in, point to Geeg's nail picture and say "I want them to look like that", I often look at their nails and say "sorry love, I don't do hand transplants":)

Beautiful work carl.... The photo is stunning x

My word....those nails are simply STUNNING....

Perfect and stunning....!

Carl,
As always, beautiful work on both the photo and videos.

Mastiffmom
CND Grand Master

FAB nails...great video. Thank you for posting! :)

Bloody beautiful work! I cannot get over how natural they look! Its amazing! I never get a chance to work with people who want a natural look - now I want to practice it!

What insparation!

I would never get rid of your image/picture Geeg, it still sets the standard, but I will put mine beside it, I also proudly tell them a friend of mine did those !!!!!:hug:

It's brilliant to showcase work from other techs/educators, but it's nice to show off your own work too.

So many clients come in, point to Geeg's nail picture and say "I want them to look like that", I often look at their nails and say "sorry love, I don't do hand transplants":)

Why don't you........a man of your calibre:green::green::green:

Just love those nails and the videos, particularly with all the little notations on:)

You should be really proud of that poster

Latest posts

Back