New Shellac remover

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I,m looking forward to trying it to.

The Remove Tube works well as it is and is great for retail. We sell so many of them. No real reason for change there I don't think, but not my decision.

Does anyone have a sense yet whether this will be available in the US? We use acetone and I would love a less drying alternative. Moreover, I'd like to have a completely CND system for Shellac, just as I have a completely OPI system for OPI GelColor.

Sounds the same had CND Enhancement Remove to me, just re-labeled.

I'm quite happy using my D-Solve, I just hope S2 don't decide to scrap it due to this new CND product, after all D-Solve isn't a CND product.

I'm quite happy using my D-Solve, I just hope S2 don't decide to scrap it due to this new CND product, after all D-Solve isn't a CND product.

Karen, the new remover is not the same as Remove.

But the wonderful D.Solve will still be available to those who love it (like I do).

Oh good, I'm pleased to hear :)

I was preparing myself to place a very large order of D-Solve and D- Sperse! Lol

D-Solve isn't a CND product?

D.Solve has never been a CND product but was formulated in the UK especially for Shellac. If it were a CND product, it would have been available in the USA, naturally. It never has been available anywhere but in the UK.

D.Solve has never been a CND product but was formulated in the UK especially for Shellac. If it were a CND product, it would have been available in the USA, naturally. It never has been available anywhere but in the UK.

We are lucky! I really like it :)

I did not know that. On websites here, it is referred to as CND D Solve. Even on the bottles it's hard to see that it says Caratin, not Creative. Well, I hope that we get D Solve or the new remover in the US.

I did not know that. On websites here, it is referred to as CND D Solve. Even on the bottles it's hard to see that it says Caratin, not Creative. Well, I hope that we get D Solve or the new remover in the US.

We are! I just put my order in at a acenail beauty supply. Will be receiving it soon!!!

Any idea if this new remover will be available in Australia? I can't purchase dsolve here have to use acetone which is pretty dehydrating especially on those clients who flat out refuse to use solar oil cos it's "too greasy" (???) I don't know what they are on about but i can't get through to them how important it is. There shellac lasts but nail plate is severely dehydrated :(

My review on this new product:

Did not see an extreme difference. At least not enough for me to spend 4x's as much. I did love the smell tho. Kind of melon like. It was pleasant. The feel of it was different. Also more pleasant then acetone. Didn't feel drying to the touch as acetone does. But the conditions of the nails looked the same. But I also Solar oil on everyone after soaking, as well as push the importance of maintenance. so most clients have decent nails. The speed was somewhat better. But not an extreme difference.

Definitely worth a try. :) but I'll prob just stick with acetone with solar oil follow up.

Can someone just clear this up for me, as a nubi I am not sure if DSolve is the correct product to remove Shellac polish with or just a standard acetone?

Many thanks x

Can someone just clear this up for me, as a nubi I am not sure if DSolve is the correct product to remove Shellac polish with or just a standard acetone?

Many thanks x

Yes you use dsolve to remove shellac and DSperse to remove the inhibition layer

We are! I just put my order in at a acenail beauty supply. Will be receiving it soon!!!

Could you check back in here and let us know what you think of it?

Could you check back in here and let us know what you think of it?

If you look a little higher up the thread Nancy, you'll see uniquetips review. Xx

The new Nourishing Remover is available at Tailormade Nails. Also Premier Nails x

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Nail-ific

If you look a little higher up the thread Nancy, you'll see uniquetips review. Xx

Thank you. I totally missed it! (So much for that "last unread" function!)

Thanks for the review. 4x as much!? Wow.

Don't think i would buy it being 4x as much as what I use already. Dsolve does everything I need also so there is no need for me to really change.

Latest posts

Back