New Videos - Natural Tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailzoo

Reaction score
As you all know, I do vidoes ....

well I have decided to change the format of the videos
(if you can see youtube videos) you can now see the new format.

The clarity is amazing, I don't think this kind of clarity has ever been seen before (as is the stereo sound).

They are larger file sizes, but they load as you see them (just like youtube), so you may not notice how large the files are.

It should play as the video loads, just like youtube (and if it doesn't load fast enough), press "pause", wait a minute or 2 for it to load/catchup, then press play again.

Many people have different speeds, but also many use youtube (hence me changing my format).

I'd like your feedback in regard to clarity and sound, download speed in relation to your internet speed (this may go over some peoples heads).

Basically , did you see it, did it load fast enough, was it clear enough and did it sound good?

The first vid in the new format is
Avolve Microform Natural Tips Part 1

the follow on video is
Avolve Microform Tips Part 2

I have been working for weeks now on a video format that shows clarity without breaking up and pixelating (which means breaking up) everytime I do something (or file) faster than the usual crappy formats available.

I have also taken into account that very few that say they cannot see my usual videos, but can see them on youtube (which I hate the quality).

Silly ass me is trying to please everyone.

I'd appreciate your feedback on the new format.

Is it worth the filesize and effort ?

Most of you guys have seen my vids before and know the time it takes to load .... is the new format worth it ? Did you notice the extra quality?

Last edited:
Worked perfectly for me Nailzoo, I could watch it while it was downloading, the sounds was clear and the picture was perfect all the time.

Fantastic vid's

Worked perfectly for me too and didn't take that long to download(I think my internet speed is about 2mgs per second, according to my son who I had to ask), I watched it too as it downloaded.

The quality is excellent and the sound was ace. I loved what you done on the 2nd video, showing what the nails were like to the finished result, so I would say definately well worth the effort. :hug:

Yes well worth the effort :hug:

Absolutely wonderful, I could sit and watch these all day...........in fact I often do:lol::lol::lol:

Great video...beautiful nails! :)

I was acyually blown away by these natural looking french tips, it's taken me a week to get the video to this stage ...... I also think that bloody rock on her finger just makes it that little bit more special.

Enjoyed watching the vid. Very clear:lol::lol:

I think they are great. Great sound quality and very clear picture throughout. There was no pixelation whilst you were filing. Ive never had a problem with your files downloading or time taken as I am on 10meg broadband.
I would love to hear you narrate a vid though (although I do love your music), I would love top hear your voice.

Job well done again Carl!

The second vidio kept breaking up for me, Carl what is that cuticle remover you used.

I think they are great. Great sound quality and very clear picture throughout. There was no pixelation whilst you were filing. Ive never had a problem with your files downloading or time taken as I am on 10meg broadband.
I would love to hear you narrate a vid though (although I do love your music), I would love top hear your voice.

Job well done again Carl!

I hate my own voice, I sound like a big ol Nancy boy on an answering machine, thats why I like to make them self explanatory :)

Fab video thank you :hug: Quick to download, I'm on 1Mb mañana broadband too lol

Can I just ask something... when you place the bead you don't give it time to 'settle' and start to work it straight away, is that your way of doing things or is it recommended for the brand you use? I'm just curious :wink2:

Wow the picture quality is so much better as is the sound. I love the vids!!

Brilliant Carl as always, I could watch you all day. You make acrylic look sooo easy to use...x

Fabulous! You Tube should only be so clear! Great Tutorial. Thanks.

Christine

The second vidio kept breaking up for me, Carl what is that cuticle remover you used.

Second video broke up on me too, (it's a bit longer), but if you pause the video and let it catch up (there's a progress bar on the video) the really white part on the slide kinda thing at the bottom).

The cuticle remover is the nee Avolve remover called "Recovery".

I have a video on my site about it's use.
New Video Page
second video down has the whole process.

I forgot to say,the nails look beautiful !

I love nails and the videos are REALLY helpful, thank you! :)

Fantastic! I had no problems with anything except the drool that fell on my top as my mouth is open! Incredible - the clarity is amazing and you make it look so easy.

Fabulous, so great to watch, you make it look like the easiest thing ever! The new ones downloaded much quicker for me than the old ones, which kept stopping and saying buffering all the time, as I only have snail pace broadband.

Latest posts

Back