NFU.oh pros & cons

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GillyGirl

Reaction score
Hi there

I'm trying to decide what L&P system to use when i qualify and i like the look of the NFU.oh product range. I was wondering if anyone who has tried NFU.oh products (P&W or colours) could give me some opinions on what is good or bad about the products.

Rather than just getting lots of people saying they love it or hate it....... could anyone tell me what you love or hate about it?

I got big kit of Nfu.oh and really love it! cant say any more just love it!!!

I love love love the colors and glitters ! They are amazing !if you look in my album you will see a few 3d bits and nails I have done using them , The products are easy to use and beautiful EVERYONE who has seen even a bottle of polish or oil on my desk has said wow !
And I have found it lasts very well doesn't seem to yellow ect and is very strong I wear my nails long and with 3 kids and a hectic life I'm heavy on my hands and they have staying power! I love there brushes to :)
My one and only prob is sometimes the jars leek and I loose a bit ....I think This is mostly my fault for not doing things up properly lol .
Is this the kind of feed back you wanted?
X

Over here in the netherlands, everyone is into the colorkits from nfu Ohh.
And quite all of a sudden I must say. The brand is not very new and was available for sometime. I think somewhere around may this year everybody started to use the colorkits. I have not heard from anyone using the L&P of gel.

Minette

I love love love the colors and glitters ! They are amazing !if you look in my album you will see a few 3d bits and nails I have done using them , The products are easy to use and beautiful EVERYONE who has seen even a bottle of polish or oil on my desk has said wow !
And I have found it lasts very well doesn't seem to yellow ect and is very strong I wear my nails long and with 3 kids and a hectic life I'm heavy on my hands and they have staying power! I love there brushes to :)
My one and only prob is sometimes the jars leek and I loose a bit ....I think This is mostly my fault for not doing things up properly lol .
Is this the kind of feed back you wanted?
X

Thanks alot. Thats wonderful feed back :) I will get myself a trial kit but its nice to get feedback from people who have been using it for a while so may have come across any problem or bad points. I have seen your pics and your nails are beautiful (i'm very jealous!!!)

Is it just the colours you use?? If so what do you use for you p&w or more natural overlays?

Thanks again

Aaaww! thank you, ! :hug: im still learning :)

minette

" everybody started to use the colorkits. I have not heard from anyone using the L&P of gel."

the pink and white stilleto nails in my main pic thats by my name is using the NFU.OH pink and white , though when i say pink its one of there foundation cover pinks :)

minette

" everybody started to use the colorkits. I have not heard from anyone using the L&P of gel."

the pink and white stilleto nails in my main pic thats by my name is using the NFU.OH pink and white , though when i say pink its one of there foundation cover pinks :)

the joy of coverage powders!!! I will certainly be needing them..... i'm an ex nail biter currently trying to kick the habit :lol:

have you always used NFU.oh or have you changed from another system? Do you use a different companies prep products??

The best thing about NFU Oh is the fact that you can grow with the products but never grow out of them! There are just so many colours and glitters of different types that you could never become bored. On top of that the quality of the products and the brushes is wonderful, the customer service is second to none and you are made to feel very welcome by everyone at Affiniti, the UK stockists. Give them a go and you will never look back! :)

fav thing about nfu.oh is the choice, glitters and colours!! the colour density in the powders is great, so you really only need small amounts, the glitter can be used as they are for full on bling or if you want them to be a bit calmer you can pick clear or pink up first.
the pink and white powders are also lovely, never get air bubbles, never get lifting, i use the speed powders but i have tried both.
the brush's are beautiful!!
the gel top coat goes on lovely, and the bottles are really pretty!!!
i think you will love them, good luck xxx

I LOVE nfu-oh glitters. They are soo sparkly! and soo many to choose from. I would definitely recommend them. And like others have said the customer service and speed of delivery is excellent.

Thanks for all your replies :) They do such a lovely range of products i:) wont know what to try first!!!!! What does everyone use for prep with NFU.oh? They dont seem to do a range of prep products so just wondered if anything particular works well with the system

Thanks again, you've all been really helpful xx

Thanks for all your replies :) They do such a lovely range of products i:) wont know what to try first!!!!! What does everyone use for prep with NFU.oh? They dont seem to do a range of prep products so just wondered if anything particular works well with the system

They have Prep freshener and Ultra Bond Primer which I assume are your dehydrator and primer.

Hello Gilly!

As for prep the UK carry the Mundo products and these combined with Prep fresner and Ultra Bond Primer is probably the best you can get:lol:

I use the Nfu.Oh range, gels and l&p. I love the whole range! L&P colours are great...as for design and french/natural nails. I dont ever get tired of saying that their cover pink gel is the best tone ever!
Products last well and the clients are really impressed about the range design. I must say that im using these products also because of the education behind it (Estonian Nfu.Oh rocks!).

As for the jars leaking (i had that with gel)...its changed. They have new jars:lol:.

Just get yourself a sample kit and try:hug:

I've used Nfu.Oh on a few clients and I do like it but I do find it harder and less flexible than CND's l+p. Not a problem mostly but 1 client shut her finger in a drawer (not on purpose!!) and instead of the enhancment breaking it ripped her natural nail quite low down..... Now that was only 1 incident I know, but I also think it feels harder when I'm filing it.

I've decided that I'm sticking with CND as my main product line, but for my serial lifters (and I do have a couple) I will use NFu.Oh as they seem to get on better with it.

Hth's

Hi Gillygirl, loads of good information on here, and feel free to PM me is you want to know more about Nfu.Oh in the UK. there is also loads of information you can read through on our Social Group Nfu.Oh Lovers here on site.

I am sure you will still get some great info here on this thread, and I think I will leave it to the happy Nfu.Oh users to give you their views rather than me extol the virtues of Nfu.Oh

I will say though Vetty, you are the first person to say they find Nfu.Oh a harder product to file compared to CND, as the vast majority of feedback we have had is that is is much softer to file and has reduced several techs finishing time because of this.

In fact the only complaint (tongue in cheek) we have had from our tech's is that clients are going longer between appointments with no lifting issues.:)

And of course here in the UK we still awaiting the official launch of the Nfu.oh gel range. But we are waiting patiently - honest Izzi :) :hug:

x x x

And of course here in the UK we still awaiting the official launch of the Nfu.oh gel range. But we are waiting patiently - honest Izzi :) :hug:

x x x

Or we are at least trying to :lol:

I have been using the Nfu.Oh products for a number of months now and haven't looked back. The L&P goes on so smoothly, it files like a dream and I get 0 lift, even on clients who I had tried every trick in the book for previously.......re-balances are a doddle now (for every client so far)

The brushes are fabulous, the files are great and like people have already mentioned the bottles are so damned cute LOL!

I LOVE IT (just incase you couldn't tell :lol:)

minette

Looks great, do you have the normal cover kit or also the coverkit with glitter?

Minette

Wow!!! Thanks for all your replies...... i wasnt expecting it to be so popular!!! Will definately be getting a try me kit. Its just nice to know that people have been using it reguarly and arent having any issues with it......

If its as good as it sounds, i better get busy saving for the big kit!!!

minette
I have the normal cover kit (saving my pennys for the glitter one! ) but in the lux gem kit theres one called coral , its lightly transparent pink and bling glittery so i use that sometimes lightly over the foundation pink,

Latest posts

Back