non sticky spray tan soloutions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ladylipgloss

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am currently using xen tan and nouvatan. However, my clients have said they love their tans but not the stickiness that comes straight after. If you are using any non sticky soloutions can you let me know what they are and what the feedback has been like from your clients? Thanks.

Are you drying off your clients with the air pipe from your machine afterwards? They shouldn't be sticky after a spray tan, no matter which solution you use.

Have a look at Tantrick Organics range it's lovely and goes on just about dry so no tacky stickness. You shouldn't have to be drying anyone off with blasts of air otherwise you are using too much solution which is a waste.

Hi,
you should only use 50-75ml of solution ideally so maybe they are too wet.

Also I'd say its the finish that's more important.

I love Xen for the colour so if you like it persevere and try using less. Just 1 coat is all you need.
x

I'd say more like 50ml as a maximum! 75 is too much...

I agree, shouldn't need to dry them off with the hose if you don't spray them too wet.

Sent from my HTC Desire

i am using about 50ml and the clients are not wet afterwards. They just say it feels really tacky. I got another therapist to spray me with it too and i also felt tacky so it can't be the way i am spraying. :confused:

I normally feel a little tacky after a tan but it doesn't last long and never really bothered me...

Sent from my HTC Desire

I use Nouvatan and my clients say how drier they feel with this solution to the old one I used. I also spray myself and to be honest it really doesn't feel wet at all so I guess it's something your doing x

It could be like Jaffacake says, your spraying a bit too wet.
Plus 75ml is way too much xx

Does your gun need a good clean maybe? There might be some old solution stuck somewhere which is causing this?

Hiya..

Firstly your never going to feel normal after a spray tan, there's liquid on your skin which needs to sink into the skin. Of course it won't feel normal.

I believe you should always use the hose to dry the clients off cause not only does it dry them but it warms them up after!

Maybe your spraying a bit thickly or too much solution is coming out of your gun xx

Hiya..

Firstly your never going to feel normal after a spray tan, there's liquid on your skin which needs to sink into the skin. Of course it won't feel normal.

I believe you should always use the hose to dry the clients off cause not only does it dry them but it warms them up after!

Maybe your spraying a bit thickly or too much solution is coming out of your gun xx

Using Tantrick organcis you get none of this no stickyness or tackyness nothing and they are dry when you have finished drying Try a sample of it. I know all my clients were amazed how dry and warm it was.

i am using about 50ml and the clients are not wet afterwards. They just say it feels really tacky. I got another therapist to spray me with it too and i also felt tacky so it can't be the way i am spraying. :confused:

Hi i use nouvatan fakebake and suntana, i find nouvatan and suntana go on a bit tacky and cold and fakebake goes on warmer and dry. On thursday night did fakebake and nouvatan and didnt change the dial on my gun, its never been a problem for me just learnt to quickly go over them with the air from the hose :) if your using approx 50ml i dont think its anything your doing just a difference in solutions xx

Have a look at Tantrick Organics range it's lovely and goes on just about dry so no tacky stickness. You shouldn't have to be drying anyone off with blasts of air otherwise you are using too much solution which is a waste.
Completely agree! Organics is a warm dry spray and is fabulous!

I use Aviva Labs and it goes on in a light mist which dries instantly, leaving no sticky feeling what so ever - my clients love it.

Latest posts

Back