October Scratch magazine

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ive still not got mine either I normally have mine pretty early:cry:

Still waiting for mine too :eek:

oh getting really upset now post was early today and didnt get a thing let a lone my mag:mad:(

I have just phoned Scratch, who gave me another number to phone, they looked my name and address up and said there's no reason my copy shouldnt have been delivered, there going to send another one out to me..pm me if you want the number anyone :hug:

I have just phoned Scratch, who gave me another number to phone, they looked my name and address up and said there's no reason my copy shouldnt have been delivered, there going to send another one out to me..pm me if you want the number anyone :hug:

Thanks for the number Suze, i just called them and they said that i should have recieved mine, they are going to send me another copy but its going to take at least a week!!!! :cry:

i still havnt got mine either :cry:.....ill have to ring them ....

I haven't got mine, I may give it til monday or friday if i'm impatient and ring them! :irked:

Not got mine yet either. I'm getting withdrawal symptoms now :cry:

ok just had the post and guess what??? STILL NO MAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've just phoned and they will send out another copy.
I asked if they were aware that a lot of people don't seem to have received theirs and the lady said they are looking into it.
So I think if you haven't got it by now you need to give them a call.

I've just phoned and they will send out another copy.
I asked if they were aware that a lot of people don't seem to have received theirs and the lady said they are looking into it.
So I think if you haven't got it by now you need to give them a call.

Thanks for that Bubbabinks (love that screen name lol). I just called and they are going to send me a copy in the post today should have it by friday:mad:) woo hoo

Just got in... me neither :sad: Proper fed up now. Will give them a ring if it doesn't come tomorrow.

Mine's not here either, so I've just rung and asked for one to be sent....... Good to know it's not just me!

WHERE'S MY COPY OF SCRATCH !!!! :cry:

Has anyone got the phone number handy so that I can ring them please???

x

0208 647 3133 hths:mad:)

have just rung them ... there seems to have been a batch gone missing !

very nice lady on the phone just asked to advise anyone not received theirs give them a tinkle on the number given above

just think though .... whilst we've waited this long for this months ... well get another fix in just a couple more weeks !!:green:

kxx

have just rung them ... there seems to have been a batch gone missing !

very nice lady on the phone just asked to advise anyone not received theirs give them a tinkle on the number given above

just think though .... whilst we've waited this long for this months ... well get another fix in just a couple more weeks !!:green:

kxx
strange they say a batch though because you'd think that would mean an area in the country affected, but we are all over?? mmm at least they are being very helpful about replacing them :mad:)

Thanks Donna, your a star!!!

xx

:cry:Still no scratch today, but I did email Alex, she is going to let the office know! ....I will just have to be patient.........

There is a reason for everything....and if we just wait then we will be rewarded....but boy its hard......I WANT IT NOW....I want to sit with my feet up, cup of tea and 2 or 3(packets) of choc chip cookies....and absorb all the info.....but instead I have to get my kicks from you guys on here....not such a bad thing though i have to say. (at least it looks like I am working)

cheers to patience!
sam

Still no mag this end either, but spoke to the girl i work with today and say said she got hers last week sometime.....whats going on.
if ive not got it tomorrow im going to ring...i really wanna see this cover!! x

Latest posts

Back