Oldest Spray Tan Client

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BessieBoo

Reaction score
I think I may just have had one of the oldest spray tan clients!

Cheating slightly because it was my Grandad! He is nearly 90 and decided that he wanted a tan so when it went away with his girlfriend (79!) he would look like a god.

It was slightly unusual having him strip to his pants infront of me, but why not eh?

He insisted on paying, saying that I needed the cash more than him (bless!)

Just wondered how old has your oldest client been?

x

Just realised I put this in the wrong forum - sorry mods! How do I change it?

Hi hun,WOW what a brill grandad!!!!! I'd love a grandad that would let me spray him (bless him!)
The oldest client i have sprayed (and still do) is 65. She is 35 stone and works as a rolly polly gram....and i have to say it takes quite a while and quite a lot of solution lol x

I think I may just have had one of the oldest spray tan clients!

Cheating slightly because it was my Grandad! He is nearly 90 and decided that he wanted a tan so when it went away with his girlfriend (79!) he would look like a god.

It was slightly unusual having him strip to his pants infront of me, but why not eh?

He insisted on paying, saying that I needed the cash more than him (bless!)

Just wondered how old has your oldest client been?

x

Wow ..how fantastic to hear of older folk that still want to look good...for the girlfriend...he deserves a BIG pat on the back...good on him ...just proves...your never to old for some good old fashioned romance :hug:

Wow ..how fantastic to hear of older folk that still want to look good...for the girlfriend...he deserves a BIG pat on the back...good on him ...just proves...your never to old for some good old fashioned romance :hug:

Well all I can say is that romance is def on his agenda! Without wanting to make anyone ill, his sex life is quite active! (yuk!!!!!!!) I only know because his girlfriend tells my mum!!

x

my oldest client is 60 and shes a doll !!!

only every now and then but she loves it.

i have had a lady book in next month and shes 70, she wants her legs doing befor going to the dominican republic.

Well all I can say is that romance is def on his agenda! Without wanting to make anyone ill, his sex life is quite active! (yuk!!!!!!!) I only know because his girlfriend tells my mum!!

x

well trying to set the image in my mid aside as much as is possible ...I think its absolutley wonderfull that a guy of 90 still has romance in his bones (forgive the pun)
And why is it the the guy's always go for the younger chicks..at her age she is still a spring chicken :eek:

Good on him I say :hug:

Hi the oldest spray tan client is a lovely lady who is 82 and she loves her tans, been back a few times now, she just comes for abit of colour as she is very pale.

Latest posts

Back