Olympia in September

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not long now ladies!! I'm so excited! :)

K so... The trains will be running normally on Monday, right? I did the route planning on the journey planner for Monday, and it seems to say we can get off right at Kensington Olympia. Am I correct in thinking that the closures are only through Sunday?

K so... The trains will be running normally on Monday, right? I did the route planning on the journey planner for Monday, and it seems to say we can get off right at Kensington Olympia. Am I correct in thinking that the closures are only through Sunday?

I think you will be fine Monday. They've only been doing the maintenance over the weekends. Check the tfl website to be 100% sure. I posted a link on here earlier. Xx

I am sooooooo excited!
I'm going with my make-up artist sister! Got my tan on and rollers in! :D
See you all tomorrow!

ONLY 12 hrs 15 min LEFT!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Yep, all will be running fine on monday.

Every weekend they do work on the lines or stations, so it's an ongoing thing.

I'm crapping it about the drive in the horrendous weather tomorrow. It was the same driving up to Excel in march. Lovely weather before hand and rubbish for the show.

Hey ho!

Being a guy going on my own I'm not afraid to say that yes I am a tad excited..... Ok really excited and I've just spent the last couple of hours in the bath, face scrubbed within an inch of its life, eyebrows waxed, head shaved and clothes ironed all ready for my 6am start. Here's to tomorrow :)

Ding dong! :D

Edit...Did I just say that out loud? :eek:

Lol have I missed something lol

Being a guy going on my own I'm not afraid to say that yes I am a tad excited..... Ok really excited and I've just spent the last couple of hours in the bath, face scrubbed within an inch of its life, eyebrows waxed, head shaved and clothes ironed all ready for my 6am start. Here's to tomorrow :)

So if we see a gleaming beaming bloke we'll know it's you haha x

Omg you're scaring me now you've said the dreaded word (closures!).
We CAN still get off at Kensington Olympia tomorrow can't we?? X

Lol have I missed something lol

Well I can't speak for Nicole, but I assume we both liked your preparation routine... and appreciate your new avatar :) 😉

Are we talking about road closures? <fear>

Are we talking about road closures? <fear>

Well I was talking about rail closures but maybe (hopefully!) I've got the wrong end of the stick?! Honestly, I am mentally scarred from the excel escapade and any mention of "closures" turns me into a quivering wreck lol c

Well I can't speak for Nicole, but I assume we both liked your preparation routine... and appreciate your new avatar :) &#128521;

But is he a "free" free edge?..... ;)

Well I can't speak for Nicole, but I assume we both liked your preparation routine... and appreciate your new avatar :) &#128521;

Lol thanks :) some would say I'm a big old girl I like to say I'm modern lol either way in the flesh I'm short and look about 12 lol compared to my 31 years

Well I was talking about rail closures but maybe (hopefully!) I've got the wrong end of the stick?! Honestly, I am mentally scarred from the excel escapade and any mention of "closures" turns me into a quivering wreck lol c

Don't worry, we're all on the same page!
There better not be any flaffery of trains tomorrow for getting home!! I refuse to be stranded and miss my first day of college, no matter how many pretty things I've bought ;)

Latest posts

Back