Olympia in September

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kings cross xxx

I have a tiny stand at Olympia for my first EVER beauty show. VERY SCARED :Scared:

Please come and say hi so i am not stood there like a Muppet

Don't be scared!! I will certainly be paying you and your Layla's a visit my lovely xx

I have a tiny stand at Olympia for my first EVER beauty show. VERY SCARED :Scared:

What stand no are you? I'll defiantly pop over! :) xx

Kings cross xxx

It looks like the Piccadilly line is fine, which you should pick up at Kings cross and take to Earls court, then get the district line on to Kensington Olympia.

Bry, I'll come and say hello. :)

Bry, what stand are you on? I'll pop by and say hello if you're there on Monday?

I wish we'd never picked Monday now! Totally forgot its student day!! Will have to get there incredibly early me thinks!! Who else is going on Monday? I'll find a sticker from somewhere and SG it!

Leanne
X

Ahh I'm sooo jealous of you ladies, it sounds like a fantastic day, maybe next year :) hope you all have a nice time x x

It looks like the Piccadilly line is fine, which you should pick up at Kings cross and take to Earls court, then get the district line on to Kensington Olympia.

Thank you so much!! :) xx

Bry, what stand are you on? I'll pop by and say hello if you're there on Monday?

I wish we'd never picked Monday now! Totally forgot its student day!! Will have to get there incredibly early me thinks!! Who else is going on Monday? I'll find a sticker from somewhere and SG it!

Leanne
X

What do you mean - student day? Lol sorry x

What do you mean - student day? Lol sorry x

It's the day students are aloud in, whereas Sunday is just for people that are qualified.
So students come along on a Monday usually from there colleges instead of there normal day at college, so people that are qualified also go on Monday but usually a lot busier.

I think this is what she means as that's how I understand it. :) x

If you're going via clapham, the overground looks to be ok. It's the trains in the other direction that are affected.

It's the day students are aloud in, whereas Sunday is just for people that are qualified.
So students come along on a Monday usually from there colleges instead of there normal day at college, so people that are qualified also go on Monday but usually a lot busier.

I think this is what she means as that's how I understand it. :) x

No it's because the colleges don't open on Sunday's and lecturers wouldn't want to be taking their classes on a Sunday when it's their day off so this is why they don't go on Sundays. Nothing to do with not allowing non qualified people to go.

Hurricane Nadine has twenty four hours to move her tropical storm a** away from the UK to prevent all the rain on sunday and monday.
If she doesn't, I'm only going to London for the day and the local economy will suffer. :D

Thank you so much!! :) xx

Leanne
X

I have the tiniest stand right at the back 162. Pete my hubby is helping me, setting up tomorrow night. OMG have I done the right thing I have sunk every penny into this!

I'm going! I'm so so excited! I went last year and loved it.

I'm going on my own and will be heading straight through the door and on to S2 for my shellac kit (I'm sure I'll regret making it my first purchase when my arm is aching all day!) then I need to renew my scratch subscription, get some more konad, some glitters and hopefully a pedi bowl/foot spa.

Are pull along holdalls a total no-no? I'm really short and got bashed about loads last year with all my bags - I'll have even more this year :o

Can't wait to see the nailympics either, I really want to enter next year.

I have the tiniest stand right at the back 162. Pete my hubby is helping me, setting up tomorrow night. OMG have I done the right thing I have sunk every penny into this!

Yes you have, it's going to be great!

I will be coming over and buying some Konad, it will be really good to see it in the flesh and people will probably spend more because of that.

Well done for taking the plunge. :D

Hi Bry, I will make sure to come and say hello. :):) x

Are pull along holdalls a total no-no? I'm really short and got bashed about loads last year with all my bags - I'll have even more this year :o
I was mostly kidding about banning them but they are really really annoying. Loads of people take them. I lost count of the number of girls who bashed me with their trolley or ran over my toes. Maybe I should wear steel toe caps this year! :D

That said, I'm half tempted to bring mine, it's only small and if you can't beat 'em, join 'em!

Im looking forward to visiting the Australian Bodycare Stand, heard they have some great offers on as its their 20th anniversary. Hope to see some on you there :D

Latest posts

Back