Olympia in September

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine isn't huge, it's what I use for mobile work (I don't drive so it comes with me on A LOT of public transport and fits neatly on a bus seat :D

Don't want to be a paint for everyone else but if lots of people bring them I should be ok right? Worried about having people tutting at me all day

If you are considerate and watch where you are going, then I can't see why others would tut.

But, the PITA factor for me was the selfish and inconsiderate dolly birds not giving two hoots who they bashed into.

Must put my best behaviour head on ready and try and control any bad thoughts of what I would like to do. :evil::D

Yes you have, it's going to be great!

I will be coming over and buying some Konad, it will be really good to see it in the flesh and people will probably spend more because of that.

Well done for taking the plunge. :D

I am not taking Konad as Konad themselves are there. They have put a blank pricing structure in place so I wouldn't be able to give any offers on it as they would see.

Layla all the way on this one :D

Mine isn't huge, it's what I use for mobile work (I don't drive so it comes with me on A LOT of public transport and fits neatly on a bus seat :D

Don't want to be a paint for everyone else but if lots of people bring them I should be ok right? Worried about having people tutting at me all day

Let them tut hun!! As someone above already said, its the inconsiderate ones that annoy people.

ok well, if you happen to see a short blonde wearing polka dots and pulling a brown and white polka dot bag, please be kind, it's only me, just passing through, trying not to run you over! :D

I'm not taking a trolley, I'd be one of those people that everyone tuts at, I'm not a I don't care trolley dolly, I just can't control trolleys!!

I'll be saying hello to any geeks that I see! :D

Leanne
X

:D Just stick some brake lights and indicators on them, put in a traffic light system and all will be fine!

@Bry...I'll just buy some Layla then!

Last edited:
Planned engineering works for this weekend

Tube line closures that include Olympia on sunday. You can still use it, you just need to travel on a different line that will be open.

Oh that's quite worrying coz it says "part closure" on the district line and I need that for one stop don't I when I get off at earls court? Am panicking now coz excel closed the bloody station in march and I had to ring hubby to come and rescue me! X

The map shows you where the line is affected.

The map shows you where the line is affected.

Sorry Nicole , what map is this? I am seriously panicking about getting home now! X

Hi everyone please help! My business partner is meant to be coming with me tomorrow and we have our tickets but he has come down with this awful D&V bug so won't be coming. One of our staff said she will go in his place but what do I do about the ticket as its in his name? I've tried ringing the ticket hotline but no answer!

Sorry Nicole , what map is this? I am seriously panicking about getting home now! X

The link I posted takes you to a map to show the closures. Where are you arriving in London? If it's Kings cross you will be fine.

Hi everyone please help! My business partner is meant to be coming with me tomorrow and we have our tickets but he has come down with this awful D&V bug so won't be coming. One of our staff said she will go in his place but what do I do about the ticket as its in his name? I've tried ringing the ticket hotline but no answer!

Just register your colleague and they will send a badge via email. You print the whole email and take it with you, so they can scan the barcode of your email badge at the entrance.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1348319940.533035.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1348319940.533035.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 82
Just register your colleague and they will send a badge via email. You print the whole email and take it with you, so they can scan the barcode of your email badge at the entrance.
Thanks lovely but she has pulled out also so looks like I'm on my own :(

I'm on my own too as my Mum who is my usual beauty buddy can't make it this year. My other half offered to come with me, but he hates crowds, hot place, queues, spending hours looking at girly stuff...what was he thinking? Lucky for him i said i'd be fine on my own and it means i can spend loads of time checking everything out without him seeing how much i'm spending ;)

Waffle, why don't you have a look at journey planner? I always use it to figure out where i'm going on the tube and train. It avoids problem areas xx

Anyone know if there's gonna be a special offer in Konad?? Want to buy my first kit ;-)

Meant on not in Konad!!!!! Doh!!! X

Thanks ladies I've just checked the route planner and I think I should be ok - I only go 1 stop from earls court to Olympia. I'm just panicking after all the palava at excel when they closed the station (without notification!) and I was stranded. I'm gonna be on my own too coz I'm much better on my own without worrying that my sister is bored rigid of nail stuff lol xx

Latest posts

Back