Olympia in September

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi only my second post though have been lurking for quite awhile lol
this is my first time to a show and i was wondering even though im only a nail technician and very happy at just offering that to my customers i do like to play around with my own makeup and lashes etc would i be able get some bits just for me in those departments at the show ? really hoping so :)

hi only my second post though have been lurking for quite awhile lol
this is my first time to a show and i was wondering even though im only a nail technician and very happy at just offering that to my customers i do like to play around with my own makeup and lashes etc would i be able get some bits just for me in those departments at the show ? really hoping so :)

Yes hun a lot of stalls retail bits and pieces! There is so much to look at and try you will love it! Xxx

thanks thats what i thought, cant wait like an excited child waiting for christmas to come ha ha

thanks thats what i thought, cant wait like an excited child waiting for christmas to come ha ha

It is awesome! I have 3 and a half weeks to get rid of this awful glandular fever so that im well enough to go!! Lol

Olympia we are also attending should be a good crack

Are you running stalls?

:biggrin:

flights booked.
i dont want to buy anything just going because i'm a nosy cow.
i think i just want to hang out in the area all the nail competitions are going on at and watch ...can't wait

Gawd... Dilemma!!!
My daughter is an elite gymnast and while I fully support all the training she has to do to stay at this level minimum I am for once going to be a selfish mum...

We've just been told they have a training session to go to in Sussex and then directly on to training at Loughborough with the BG coaches..
It's on the 23rd, MY day at Olympia and you know what? I'm still going ;)

I'm only expected to get her to Sussex but I've arranged for parents of other gymnasts in her trio to help me get her there. (it means I'll be returning the favour by taking them plus mum to Milton Keynes competition next month) .. I'm having a bad attack of the guilts tho despite this..

I'll be going!!! I'm sooooooo excited!!!! Never been before!!! Eeeekkkkk!!! :D

I'm going with a nail tech friend of mine and our hubbys to carry the bags! I'd like to say I look like my avatar but I really don't :D look forward to trying to spot a few of you!!

Leanne
X

It is awesome! I have 3 and a half weeks to get rid of this awful glandular fever so that im well enough to go!! Lol

it took me 2 years to get rid of glandular fever!!

I'm going with a nail tech friend of mine and our hubbys to carry the bags! I'd like to say I look like my avatar but I really don't :D look forward to trying to spot a few of you!!

Leanne
X

leave the hubbys at home lol, they will be bored and surrounded by thousands of women pushing to get what they want and do you really want them seeing how much you have spent lol!!

i cant wait, i love the shows and go every year...i have so much i want to buy this year!!xx

leave the hubbys at home lol, they will be bored and surrounded by thousands of women pushing to get what they want and do you really want them seeing how much you have spent lol!!

i cant wait, i love the shows and go every year...i have so much i want to buy this year!!xx

My other half is a diamond in a mans skin and I really don't wanna have to carry my own shopping bags!! Also, I don't have too much money to spend this year :(

Leanne
X

so... ummm... what day is everyone gonna be there? I'd like to be stalkerish and run into some of you lovely geeks that are attending that have kept me hooked on this site :)

Lol :) Lee you can stalk me on the Sunday, if you like xx

I'm going on the Sunday too! Can't wait :D Will be fab seeing you all (hopefully, didn't see anyone last year!)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Oh poop! I think I'm meant to go Monday with my colleagues. :cry: It's not a definite yet, but maybe I can ask if we can all go Sunday since it seems like everyone here is!

im going sunday too xxx

Another sundayer xxx

:cry: How am I meant to stalk anyone this way???

Latest posts

Back