Olympia in September

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Iv just done a sigh of relief as my tickets aren't here yet either think they aimed for 2 weeks before but there's always issues with them coming a little late x

When I registered online they emailed me a barcode badge which they said to bring along. I wasn't expecting to receive any tickets through the post.

Maybe they'll resend the barcode if you contact them?

i cant find the email!!!

I couldn't find mine either so did a search and there it was, hidden amongst all my other 30000 mail.

I print mine off and take them with me and they give you another when you get there, they just scan barcode on email and away you go.:biggrin:

Wow, lots of Geeks coming! We're on stand B25, do come and say hi!

I wondering what is best for me to take to carry my things in? Im going to be drowned! I will have my weekend bag (stay there from friday) & my handbag and EVERYTHING i'm planning on buying! HAHA!

Just sat here and said wooo hoo this time next week ill be on my way to the show..
Excited lol! 😊
How's everyone getting there?
Last year I got the train but thinking shall I drive this time???
Anyone know about parking there?

If you prebook your parking space at olympia its £26.50 gor the day

Where can we pre book for parking can't find it on the website??? Xx

Type earls court and olympia into google and it comes up with their website, its on there :)

im going on the sunday too and taking my mum who is like my business partner! we both go every year to olympia and excel shows.....ive already been saving lol

i have a list next to my computer that i keep adding to...so far it looks like this
glitter
gemstones
shellac new colours(of course)
pedicure bits and pieces
bits to retail at xmas
more glitter tattoos
make up

i cannot wait (i never can lol)

my list is getting bigger and BIGGER lol was just wondering if i could take a case with me (about the size of a hand lugggage one ) to put it all save me carrying it

Yes you can but be prepared for complaints and tutting. The aisles get very busy and people get run over by cases all the time.

I don't mind the cases ... It's the kids and pushchairs that really annoy me!

Kids and pushchairs arent allowed in

Kids and pushchairs??. I've never seen any kids or pushchairs. Not allowed!

I do love going but it is hard work. Wear flat,comfy shoes. Also bring some nice refreshing wipes as it can get hot.

parking is free on sundays xx

parking is free on sundays xx

I have been so lost in the excitement of Olympia that I hadn't even thought about parking!! .. I'm going on Monday, so does anyone know where is best to park please? X

I'm going can't wait!!

In all the years I've worked in exhibitions I've never driven to Olympia, have driven to Earls Court loads of times but not Olympia haha. There is parking and according to their website it's £26.50 for the 23rd. I couldn't see anywhere that said it's free Sundays??

The train is really really easy if you go via clapham junction. It's about 3 or 4 stops from there and Kensington Olympia is literally opposite the main entrance.

Latest posts

Back