Olympia in September

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can anyone tell me what offers CND have on for Shellac? I need a whole kit!! Going tomorrow as my in-laws anniversary was today, very inconsiderate of them! :) x

I stood watching Holly's demos for ages then the queue had got huuuuge, so I didn't bother in the end! Went to a couple of seminars which were really quiet actually. OPI was also crazy busy. xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

I headed straight to cnd when the doors opened and didn't have to queue too long - great to see Holly. She took a picture of me (or was I in the way?)!

Planky - were you with a fella in a checkered shirt? You were in front of me in the queue if that was you.

I made the mistake of seeing things I liked and then walking off to think about it only to never find that stall again. It was mad crazy in there.

I didn't once get hit by a trolley on wheels but I spent the whole day being 'cuffed' by blooming huge cnd bags!

A good day all-in-all. Enjoy it tomorrow!

I'm on my train home now! Had a fantastic day! Loved watching the nails seminar this afternoon with the velvet manicures etc! That's was fab!! Got myself some sleep in rollers (and some for mother bead for Christmas), so nail polishes for children's parties, some cuticle oil and top coat from some random company that looked cool, also went to OMG nails after seeing so many people with the moyou bags, and got a salon kit from them. Then headed to the rather large CND que, waited and hour and 45 but enjoyed watching holly, and speaking to people around me, bought far to much, new shellac colours, holiday due (amazingly beautiful) and some solar oil! I loved every minute even though it was my 1st show I shall defiantly be going again!! Hope you all have a great day!! Xxx

Had a fab time today and now very poor lol

Got there at about 10.20 so wasn't to bad and walked straight in, bought Lots of bits I wanted from pro impressions, cuccio, OPI, china glaze, went to nsi and stocked up and got their new crystal clear acrylic which ipI was pleased about and a new roo box in giraffe print, love it. Also checked out sienna x which I'm training in soon and bought some amazing glitters and nail wraps.

Got my eyebrows done and some freebies from various stands

Leaving was fine tho so many cheeky people in foyer and outside asked if they could have my badge so they could go in for free as its £15 charge... They were ok tho one woman seemed bit stroppy.

Q for S2 was huge and agree roller cases were not to bad but the S2 bags lol were huge and I did get walked by one or 2 :)

All in all great day wanna go back tomoz!

I've just got home, what a long day!

We got there not long after 10.00 and the queue for S2 was unbelievable! Twisting around and around, so we left and went to Westfield for a bit.

I'm chuffed to bits right now though, as we popped back and queued for probably less than an hour and then the last ten minutes in the queue made my whole day.

Watching the amazing Holly doing her stuff and then getting my new six Shellac colours and an Additive, I was and still am a very happy bunny!

Planks, I think I may have seen you about to get your lips done! I wasn't sure at the time as your hair looked shorter than your pic, but now you've said it, it must have been you. I was checking out the new Minx Boutique collection, but ended up not getting any.

Sinead I have pm'd you with current deals :) hTh

. P.S. Free Edge said:
Yes that was me, probably looked really grumpy, I had the headache from hell and lost my list and couldn't remember what I needed lol. I got a case from roo beauty that is being delivered on Tuesday. Subscribed to scratch and got my free OPI gift and that was it lol. What a waste of a day but got home and went straight on line as allot of the stands there said they are doing vat free on line also so not all lost x

Peeps can anyone remember the name of those sleep in rollers that were there today. I can't find them on the floor plan

Ooh I got them! It's exactly that! Sleep in rollers! I also couldn't find them on the plan, I just came across them! Can't wait to give them a try! :)

Yes that was me, probably looked really grumpy, I had the headache from hell and lost my list and couldn't remember what I needed lol. I got a case from roo beauty that is being delivered on Tuesday. Subscribed to scratch and got my free OPI gift and that was it lol. What a waste of a day but got home and went straight on line as allot of the stands there said they are doing vat free on line also so not all lost x

Oh no! Sorry you weren't feeling well. I hope you felt better when you got home and got everything sorted. I could've been more prepared too xx

Peeps can anyone remember the name of those sleep in rollers that were there today. I can't find them on the floor plan

They are called Siesta sleep-in rollers I think, on the plan it G75 but its blank on plan no name attached. Hth x

Please can someone PM me the offers they came across today, so I know where to head too tomorrow and make sure I have enough funds with me please x

The free edge - I am going tomorrow. Do you want me to pick up details and post on here tomorrow?

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using SalonGeek

Please can someone PM me the offers they came across today, so I know where to head too tomorrow and make sure I have enough funds with me please x

Me too please!! Also were CND offering any discount on their courses or anything? I'm desperate to do one of theirs!! x

Who ever asked about Konad, yes they were there at stand D108 and had deals on, I got my nails done over my ring finger rockstars but had more people asking what stand I got my sparky nails done at than poor Tash doing my nails got about the Konad lol.
They did Xmas kits for 16, and other kits staring from 23 upwards... Also sepperates :)

My first ever show and I loved it :)

I hope the lady who done the Adam and Eve nails on a snakes model does well in the comp.

I had a huge laugh being jiggled about on the foot plate type exercise machines.

Met and enjoyed a demo on my buddy by Denise from NSI.

Had some woman bump into me and push past me so hard that she not only ripped off my tag but took it with her sob sob :(

Met and chatted to Gary Cockrill and his OH Phil Turner, both lovely friendly guys. Never heard of them before!!

Chuckled at Lauren from TOWIE looking bored at her stand despite her diva ways bringing her in very very late.

Got henna, free glitter tattoos, glitter eyeshadow, DIY HD brows, free NSI masqurade set, and many many leaflets and booklets plus got moaned at by a woman for my toes getting in the way of her trolley wheels!!

If you get a scratch mag look for the freebie vouchers in it and claim then... I've only just seen them :(

All in all a FAB day :)
Wish I'd seen a few geeks tho.

I've just looked at the floor plan and they aren't actually on there. They are called Sleep-in rollers and were behind the Sweet Squared stand where the eyelash emporium is on the map.

Their website is Velcro Sleep Rollers. Contact number 0800 285 1289 xx

@geordiehandbag, yes that was me :) and Nicole, must have been me too, you should have come and said hi!! My lips were all glitzy'd up but after having something to eat and licking my lips (hard not to when you eat!) They started peeling off, so took them off in the end.

Have to say I much preferred Excel, found Olympia a lot more busy and less organised. We left by 12.45 because if I had stayed any longer I think I may have punched someone!! :lol: honestly, the lack of manners in some people and the barging and running people over with their enormous suitcases was all getting right on my nerves!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back