Olympia in September

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wish I could've went :( Did anyone get a look at the new eve taylor body products? x

Thank you so very much to all of you who came and said hi, I really appreciated it xxx :Love:

Bry T I came and saw you and was meant to come back and buy some gorgeous holos but I completely forgot :( anyways hope you did well!

Thank you so very much to all of you who came and said hi, I really appreciated it xxx :Love:

How did it go? X x

If ever there was a time I felt like a kid in a candy store, it was definitely today. Within 30 minutes, I managed to look like bag lady. Imagine that, guys and gals- a 5 ft. tall chick looking like a wet, blue-haired dog (I had my hair all nice and spikey, but the rain dragged it down) carrying an armful of goody bags, being star-struck at the fabulous Holly at the S2 stall, weaving through foot traffic, and stopping by every stall that caught my eye. :lol: If I bumped any of you with my big bags, I DO apologize. I tried my best not to!

How did it go? X x

Not so good :cry:I think my terrible location wasn't a help and everyone had spent their budget before they got to me.

I am hoping people remember me to buy online after :biggrin:

:D Glad you enjoyed Chicka! The rain was the same yesterday, we got soaked going back in the second time. I actually looked a bit of a mess yesterday, but didn't give two hoots really.

Bry, I'm so sorry I didn't get to come and say hello in the end. My plans scuppered me a bit where we changed tack. But I hope you've had a great couple of days and it's been most prosperous for you.

Bry T I came and saw you and was meant to come back and buy some gorgeous holos but I completely forgot :( anyways hope you did well!

I wondered what happened yo you :) I got caught up at the POI stand for a bit in awe!

Not so good :cry:I think my terrible location wasn't a help and everyone had spent their budget before they got to me.

Ahh no :( well see it as a learning curve maybe,

Sorry that went before I finished! Will you do it again next year? X x

Bry T i have just been on your website and I will definitely be making afew purchases when I have some money :) I do think you might have me confused with someone else though because I never mentioned I was a fellow geek, was too shy lol

Sorry that went before I finished! Will you do it again next year? X x

I think I may go again next year with some educated changes.

I am just looking at more of the Layla range as it was the Soft Touch and Mirror Chromes that people were loving.

What is your online store address Bry?
I got up as far as some couple doing DIY hd brows then my buddy decided it was time to search for a drink n we lost our bearings.
Mind you we did it many times.
Next year is a map and a list ;)

I think I may go again next year with some educated changes.

I am just looking at more of the Layla range as it was the Soft Touch and Mirror Chromes that people were loving.
Well it's good experience so well done :) x x

Xxamyxx
Had a look around the eve Taylor stand today.
All goes live on their website tomorrow.
The poppy seed scrub smells amazing

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using SalonGeek

I guess it depends upon what your definition of success is, Bry. We're hoping to do no more than raise brand awareness, bring some professionalism to the name of Swissdermyl, and meet our existing clients. Anything else is a bonus!
Were you able to choose your location?

Well I was there yesterday and today, on the S2 stand tills- I had a blast but now my voice is almost gone and my legs feel like they may be on strike tomorrow!

I guess it depends upon what your definition of success is, Bry. We're hoping to do no more than raise brand awareness, bring some professionalism to the name of Swissdermyl, and meet our existing clients. Anything else is a bonus!
Were you able to choose your location?

I was very budget limited and took one of the last small stands. I did love meeting everyone but was aiming to cover the stand costs only money wise.

What is your online store address Bry?
I got up as far as some couple doing DIY hd brows then my buddy decided it was time to search for a drink n we lost our bearings.
Mind you we did it many times.
Next year is a map and a list ;)

It was crazy, the stands seemed never ending when you were walking round. Some great products certainly! Everyone seems to have the rollers :biggrin:

This is me Bridal tiaras | Wedding veils | Konad nail art

Yes visit next year and come for a chat :wink2:

Bry T I came over and looked at your lovely polishes, we were going to come back but I was shattered and as I've just had a knee operation couldn't stay long, I will be getting 1 of your varnishes tho def, they were stunning.

Tho also loving your tiara's as just having a nose, going back to peruse as I'm looking for a light one for my renewal of vows in Domincan Republic in June, my big Swarovski one is way to heavy for the heat lol

Latest posts

Back