OMG!!!FREE NVQ Assessment !!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do they need to know your work experience, etc?
may be so see if you are ready for assesment? as has been said before hand this will be an assesment not trasinning

I received my letter today aswell with all the info regarding the nvq l2 ....so will be sending it off tomorrow.:)

ooh no i still havent got mine, did you get yours via email or through the post?

I got tyhe info today too..a letter and an application form to fill in...they also said they are currently changing their brochure, but as soon as they do they will send me one out!...:green:...gonna post it off on monday...dunno what to expect though??..:)

Just bumping this thread up to see if anyone has started their free NVQ yet? :)

I would love to take advantage of this but I think I'm better off training first, then doing the NVQ (or roll it in together if that's possible?)

Sarah. x

I can't do this as it is only assessment based (no teaching) and I've still got to do my level 2 starting in September and I don't qualify for funding as I've already got a level 2 and 3 qualification :cry: gutted!!!

Hi, I still have no word from these people. I wonder does anyone have an address or web address for them. The phone number I have does not answer. I did ring a long time ago and the lady was to call the next day. Thankyou.

yeah im having trouble with that to x

the company that is going to be doing this is not fully set up yet from what i was told....i rang and did get through to a lady at spoke to her at some length. The company is called t- cemtrix...i dont think you will find anything on the web as yet as they are really for that much set up yet. From what i have found out they are 100% genuine.
I myself was getting impatient but after speaking to them i fully appreciate that they did not start this thread so did not expect to get all the interest that they received.....so like you all i am still waiting....but more patiently than what i was before.
HTH's

Last edited:
Thanks for that Sian, I guess patience is a virtue. :)

i didnt know any of this, how fab, ive been looking at courses for like £600 each!!!

jus goes to show then how popular this site is

the company that is going to be doing this is not fully set up yet from what i was told....i rang and did get through to a lady at spoke to her at some length. The company is called t- cemtrix...i dont think you will find anything on the web as yet as they are really for that much set up yet. From what i have found out they are 100% genuine.
I myself was getting impatient but after speaking to them i fully appreciate that they did not start this thread so did not expect to get all the interest that they received.....so like you all i am still waiting....but more patiently than what i was before.
HTH's
i understand t centrix all ready has centre approval with in the construction industrty, there are awaiting scheme approval for nail services which i am told is imanent. As an industy we are looking to improve and stand out from the crowd as professsional, thanks goodness something is free ....... for a change! go for it x

i understand t centrix all ready has centre approval with in the construction industrty, there are awaiting scheme approval for nail services which i am told is imanent. As an industy we are looking to improve and stand out from the crowd as professsional, thanks goodness something is free ....... for a change! go for it x

Hi ,do you have a date when this will all be ready ...is it likely to be before the end of summer ???

Hi ,do you have a date when this will all be ready ...is it likely to be before the end of summer ???
before the end of may i am told. r u all trainnined ready and rarin to go ? have u had a look at the standards on the habia website?

before the end of may i am told. r u all trainnined ready and rarin to go ? have u had a look at the standards on the habia website?

Oh that sounds good then, at least we all know now when we are likey to be able to start.
LOL yeah all trained and ready to go !!! well i hope so :lol:

Oh that sounds good then, at least we all know now when we are likey to be able to start.
LOL yeah all trained and ready to go !!! well i hope so :lol:
have just looke d at your gallery some beautifull pictures very well done to you . Think a lot are waiting to for the start !

Hi all,
So does this mean I need to do training first then apply for the free NVQ assessment?
If I go to college for the training, I need a recognised manicure and pedicure qualification to get in to the entry level to do it. :irked: I can't travel far so where can I do this? I live near Oxford btw!
Thanks all!
D* xXx

Hi all,
So does this mean I need to do training first then apply for the free NVQ assessment?
If I go to college for the training, I need a recognised manicure and pedicure qualification to get in to the entry level to do it. :irked: I can't travel far so where can I do this? I live near Oxford btw!
Thanks all!
D* xXx
i would give them a call at the office to get yourself registered for your NVQ, i led to believe there is also some potential funded trainning involved but am not sure on your details and there criteria on this , there number is 01709 869445.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back