OMG! This makes my eyelashes longer instantly!! The best thing I've tried.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

Do you know anywhere In leicester I can purchase this for my salon?

Thanks In advance
TT

I looked at Bev's pics and I've ordered some - it'll make me even more beautiful:lol:

Wowser!!!
I think I need to put this on my must have list, especially after pulling quite a few eyelashes out the other week (how silly am I??) ..... the eyelash curlers got thrown straight in the bin!!!
Thanks for telling us all about this product Bev and thanks for all the information Debbie, you both deserve a big big :hug:

xxxxx

is it available singly or do you have to buy it in bulk for the wholesale price?

is it available singly or do you have to buy it in bulk for the wholesale price?

YOU CAN BUY LASH SINGLY FOR A TRIAL AND YOU CAN BUY IT AS A RETAIL DISPLAY TOO

AS THE PRODUCT IS EASY TO SELL, TALK ABOUT IT TO YOUR CLIENTS , BEFORE YOU KNOW THEY WILL BE BEING ONE FOR THEM AND ONE FOR THERE NEICE TOO AND THE MATES IN THE OFFICE

A GOOD MONEY MAKER FOR YOU...

YOU CAN BUY LASH SINGLY FOR A TRIAL AND YOU CAN BUY IT AS A RETAIL DISPLAY TOO

AS THE PRODUCT IS EASY TO SELL, TALK ABOUT IT TO YOUR CLIENTS , BEFORE YOU KNOW THEY WILL BE BEING ONE FOR THEM AND ONE FOR THERE NEICE TOO AND THE MATES IN THE OFFICE

A GOOD MONEY MAKER FOR YOU...

True, I've sold 2 already and I have not even got them instock yet!
Money in the bank!

Is it available in Canada?
Thx.

HI

I ASKED TODAY AND NO THEY WILL NOT LEY ME VISIT CANADA, AUSTRALIA OR NEW ZEALAND. NOT GOOD..

BUT THEY WILL DO MAIL ORDER TO THE COUNTRIES.

PM ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AND WE WILL FORWARD THE COSTS TO YOU

Sounds great but I can't see how they grew overnight. Sorry, not read all the replies so am I right in thinking that this is something to make your lashes grow and not a lash extension????? Thanks. xxxx

Sounds great but I can't see how they grew overnight. Sorry, not read all the replies so am I right in thinking that this is something to make your lashes grow and not a lash extension????? Thanks. xxxx

No..its just a boosting mascara....(you really should read the thread first kimmi..:lol:)

No..its just a boosting mascara....(you really should read the thread first kimmi..:lol:)

Its tiny fibres which bulk out your lashes.I have some and yes it is good.It gives that kind of big 60s style lashes...Bev rose you should get commision!:hug:

Hello Eveyone,

As you all probably know by now Jica sell the lash extension. However they do have a minimum order value (only a very small one admittedly) which may put some of you off ordering it.

As I am already a stockist of theirs by using Algologie, what I could do is order some lash extension on your behalf when I next place an order.

If anyone is interested in this, just PM me :)

How do i order these, they sound FAB, but no-one is telling me!:cry:
Help CAZ X

Help CAZ X

Read my thread above - I can order on behalf of fellow geeks if need be

Read my thread above - I can order on behalf of fellow geeks if need be

There is another Geek - Glamour Beauty, who is sorting out all the orders, she has mine too.

I can also buy it locally from my wholesaler too at a similar price, so it's a good idea to check your local wholesalers.

There is no minimum order whether you use Glamour Beauty, me or even your local wholesalers. So do be sure and check it out.

Oh I'm sorry. Note to self.........READ THE BLOODY THREAD IN FULL BEFORE ASKING DOPEY QUESTIONS xxxx

I just thought I'd share this, as personally I'm chuffed I've found this product!

I was coming home from my weekend in London yesterday (visited ExCeL on Sunday) and popped into my local wholesalers (not spent enough money!!).
I picked up a few bits & bobs, and when I got to the counter they had this 'lash extending' product on there. So me being me thought 'OK - I'll try it, everything else is crappola, this can't be any worse!'

I have short to medium lashes and since I have put in weight with my thyroid & stopping smoking and having an over-active fork,my lashes seem shorter:lol: Yes, you've guessed it - I've now got fat eyes!!

Anyway, I had a little, quick go with this product and I was totally blown away!!! My lashes are now so long, I'm almost tickling the back of my neck!
Well, OK, not the back of my neck, but I can almost touch my eyebrows with my lashes!!!!!!!

If you suffer from short, sad and insignificant lashes, you might as well give this fab product a go. It works for me. And I offer 'lash Enhancements' as a treatment:eek:

Have a look, and please...do say if you have any experience with this product...Jica - Beauty - Make up - Nails - Footcare - Skincare

That sounds cool. I got some Revitalash which is supposed to make eyelashes grow thicker and longer within 6 to 8 weeks but is supposed to definitley work by 3 months. I am testing as I am sceptical but this sounds very cool!! I shall let you know how I get on (my eyelashes are pants)!!:rolleyes:

Hello Eveyone,

As you all probably know by now Jica sell the lash extension. However they do have a minimum order value (only a very small one admittedly) which may put some of you off ordering it.

As I am already a stockist of theirs by using Algologie, what I could do is order some lash extension on your behalf when I next place an order.

If anyone is interested in this, just PM me :)

JICA DOES HAVE A MIN ORDER NORMALLY BUT I HAVE AGREE WITH MR K (BOSS MAN) THAT SALON GEEKS CAN TRY JICA LASH WITHOUT THIS PROBLEM.

ONCE YOU HAVE TRIED JICA LASH FOR YOURSELF YOU WILL SEE HOW EASY IT IS TO SELL TO YOUR CUSTOMERS- A GOOD MONEY MAKING PRODUCT

DEBBIE

Help CAZ X

YOU CAN PM ME AND I WILL LET YOU KNOW HOW TO GET FLUFF...

I PROMISE YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT

DEBBIE

That sounds cool. I got some Revitalash which is supposed to make eyelashes grow thicker and longer within 6 to 8 weeks but is supposed to definitley work by 3 months. I am testing as I am sceptical but this sounds very cool!! I shall let you know how I get on (my eyelashes are pants)!!:rolleyes:

HI SAM

HOPE THE PRODUCT WORKS FOR YOU SAM, BUT IF NOT TRY JICA LASH. YOU WILL LOVE IT.

DEBBIE LASHES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back