OMG! This makes my eyelashes longer instantly!! The best thing I've tried.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HI SAM

HOPE THE PRODUCT WORKS FOR YOU SAM, BUT IF NOT TRY JICA LASH. YOU WILL LOVE IT.

DEBBIE LASHES

hEY dEB - I wrote on your wall... would still love to try this too (is this what you are calling Fluff).. apologies as I have not read the whole thread, just the beginning post by Bev Rose! :smack:

Hi Sam

Jica Lash Is What I Call Fluff.

The Tiny Fibers Look Like Fluff In The Bottle.

The Product Will Work On The Tiniest Of Lashes

Debbie Lashes

Hi

I Have Had Lots Of Questions Regarding Contact Lenses. Jica Lash Is Perfectly Safe To Use If You Wear Contact Lenses.

It Is Made From Plant Fibres.

If Any Fibres Accidently Go Into The Eye They Will Dissolve Instantly. Even The Most Sensitive Eye Will Be Ok.

Debbie Lashes
Please could u let me know how I can get my hands on some Jica Lash.
Very much appreciated.
Thank You

Please could u let me know how I can get my hands on some Jica Lash.
Very much appreciated.
Thank You

HI

YOU CAN PM ME AND I WILL LET YOU KNOW ABOUT COSTS AND MAIL ORDER

THANKS

DEBBIE

Hi Glamout Beauty, I have PM'ed you a few times, but i dont if you have got any of them, can you let me know how i order these and how much they are please.
Thanks again
CAZ X

Hi Glamout Beauty, I have PM'ed you a few times, but i dont if you have got any of them, can you let me know how i order these and how much they are please.
Thanks again
CAZ X

HI

SORRY IF I HAVE MISSED YOUR PM - I THOUGHT I'D BEEN SO CAREFUL NOT TO MISS ANY.

TO PURCHASE JICA LASH PM ME AND I WILL TELL YOU HOW TO PURCHASE THEM, I PROMISE I WILL LOOK OUT FOR YOU.

ANY OTHER GEEKS PM ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN PURCHASING OR JUST WANT DETAILS.

I've ordered mine. I'll let you know how it makes my sparse eyelashes look. Looking forward to getting my hands (and eyelashes) on it!

I've ordered mine. I'll let you know how it makes my sparse eyelashes look. Looking forward to getting my hands (and eyelashes) on it!

HI

JUST A LITTLE TIP - WHICH I HAVE LEFT OFF

WHEN APPLYING THE FLUFF, PUT A MIRROE ON THE TABLE AND LOOK DOWN, YOU GET BETTER RESULTS AND ANY FLUFF WHICH FALLS IT GO STRAIGHT ONTO THE MIRROR.

HAVE FUN WITH THE FLUFF EVERYONE

Hey!!
Have people got their fluff yet?
What are people's views / reviews on the product??
xxxxx

I have fluffed !!...yes it works...yes I got fluff over my face until I did the mirror thing (works a treat that) It really does do what it says on the tin....I have big fat long black looking lashes....but I don't think I will wear mine all the time...save for a night out for full on glamour !...

10 out of 10 from me. x

me too!!!!!!!!!

exactly the same as angie, but im wearimg mine every day!!!!!!!!!!!

excellent product xx

Hi do you do this in Brown??

cheers :)

Hi do you do this in Brown??

cheers :)

SORRY - WE ONLY DO THIS IN BLASH BIT IF YOU USE BROWN MASC, THE FLUFF WILL NOT CHANGE THE COLOUR OF THE BROWN MASC TO BLACK THOUGH. SO YOU WILL STILL HAVE LONG BROWN LASHES.

10 out of 10 for me too.. I LOVE IT!!!

Can't believe how fab it is !!!

It's just brill.. I will be buying alot more of them! :green:
xxxx

10 out of 10 from me as well really pleased also couple of clients have commented on this as well so will be in touch to order some more

Yvonne

OMG!!! It's fantastic!!! Tried it yesterday, loved it! and have already sold 1 woohooo!!!!

Thanks Miss Glamour xxx

Big thumbs up from me!

Darker, longer and fuller...............cant ask for more than that! x

THANKS FOR ALL THE POSITIVE FEEDBACK.

I really think it is one of the best impulse retail products at the moment, it sells very easy.

ANYMORE FEEDBACK WILL BE THANKFUL

Hi all,

I fluffed and got fluff all over my face below and above eyes (and in them slightly) first time I done it, HOWEVER, since reading your mirror trick everything seems to have fallen into place now (am a bit dense!!!) and it is fab, I got mine off of ebay!

xx

without having to order loads ( just yet) where can i but one to try ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back