Our Aussie Geek does it again

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailzoo

Reaction score
Sam1, our own Aussie geek is a star once more.

Here is a cut and paste from elsewhere, she would probe be to timid to post it here herself.

Just for you OS geeks Kerri Anne is a leading show here in AUS.

Now from Sam :

I had the most amazing day yesterday I got to fly up to Sydney a day early so I could do some nails with Viv Simmonds and another tech from Melbourne(Fay) for the Kerri Anne Kennerly show. I was so nervous I've never done anything like this before but it was great!! We went to channel nine studios and they did a pre recording of the show that will be on tomorrow, they interviewed Viv and then through out the show showed little clips of us working then finished the show with the "reveal" of the nails we did. Viv did some amazing underwater nails(which stupid me forgot to take a photo of:() Fay did some 3d flowers on glittery background(again in all the excitment I didn't get the pic!) and I did some multi media ones. We were so knackered when we were finished but it was awesome. I just hope I don't look really stupid if my face gets on the show cause I was trying really hard not to cough(I also get colds at the most unfortunate times) Kerri Anne was lovely and we got to get a photo with her when it was all done, and we got to meet some of the other people that are on the show cause we were working in the green room(I think they were all abit high by the time we finished:) Sorry for the long post but it was so great to get this opportunity to do this. Thanks Heaps to Viv for asking me.These are a couple of pics I got.

Well done Sam, you should be up here telling us all about it:lol:

Well done thats brilliant!! x

aw thats brilliant

Well done xxxxxx:hug:

Well done sam :hug:

ohh wow....she has done so well hasn't she...congrats hun :hug: xxxx

Fantastic Sam, congratulations xxx:hug:

congrats babes:hug:

I'm sure it was nerve wracking an the cough didn't help but that just goes to show what a pro you are that you overcame all that and did a grand job. Congratulations.

Thanks for the kind words guys:hug:, it was an interesting experience especially when you see what actually gets on to the tv, we were there for about 4hrs and the piece probably ran for 5 or 6 minutes in total. Hopefully we might get a bit more exposure in the media so we can educate people about the good the bad and the ugly in the industry.

Thanks for the kind words guys:hug:, it was an interesting experience especially when you see what actually gets on to the tv, we were there for about 4hrs and the piece probably ran for 5 or 6 minutes in total. Hopefully we might get a bit more exposure in the media so we can educate people about the good the bad and the ugly in the industry.

Don't hold your breath Sam ... Some of us have been trying to do that for more than 20 years ... unfortunately the media really only want to know about the UGLY.

WELL DONE SAM! You do us proud xxx:hug:

fantastic information, glad you shared it with us, so ... what do you think is the next step or in other words, will this make positive changes for you?

Latest posts

Back