Out of my comfort zone

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NoLimitNails

Reaction score
Hi all.

As I tedn to be an l&p girl I wanted to do at set of Brisa nails. (french with frost shimmer on top).

The natural nails are a bit flat with very deep sidewalls (typial eclipse nails) and very very thick espc. thumbs :eek:

It's a nno by the way...

I can se one smile a bit wonky, and looks like line of light is of on a few, but thats the light (she's my mum so had to check them as soon as I saw pics)

This is maybe my 15-16 set of Brisa nails, and I really wanna be god at it as it's such a lovely product to work with. I just seem to get stuck in l&p (what a shame sometimes:))

Thanks for taking the time!
:hug:

I think these look really lovely. I think the smiles are really good. I have only done 1 set using the Brisa gel but am also going to do some practise this week.
Are these done using the brush on white or the sculpting gel?

Now these are very nice indeed .... you should be well pleased and so should your mum. :hug:

Thank you very much both of you!

It's the sculpting gel, somehow I cannot get it quite right with the pow other than on toes.

Beautiful....just as a nail should be. xx

Thank you very much both of you!

It's the sculpting gel, somehow I cannot get it quite right with the pow other than on toes.

I nearly always use the sculpting white gel on nails ... it lasts so much longer.
If you are out of your comfort zone with these nails then I can't wait to see the nails you produce when you are in your comfort zone with it. :lol:

I would be very proud if that picture were mine

wow you are all so sweet! It's so nice to know I'm not totally off!!!
Thanks again:hug:

And Gigi I just love the feel of the white sculpting gel, so will probably keep using it for fingers...:)

Beautiful so natural looking well done xxxxx

I really think these are lovely!! I would be proud of these you aint got nothing to be unsure of, I would say you Are already in your comfort zone!!!

Lovely, bet mum's happy:hug:

lovely nails.x

Beautiful work!

I know that in critiques I should say this and that about all the elements... but this is so beautifull, so beautifull :hug:

I would be so proud of myself if I were you. I think they look great.
And if you want to be god then you go ahead you be whoever you wont to be. haha ........Joke :hug:

And if you want to be god then you go ahead you be whoever you wont to be. haha ........Joke :hug:

Ha ha just reread my post, that shows I'm not english huh? (or that I aim very high:lol:)

Thanks all for having a look, you are great. It's sometimes hard to judge yourself when you are alone in a salon.

Ha ha just reread my post, that shows I'm not english huh?

No you might not be from this country chick but you do understand our sense of humour

These are fab, is the tip a tip or sculpt?
I'd love to know how to get my tips like this there rubbish!lol

I think that these are lovely, id be more than happy to show them off

Sue xxx

These are fab, is the tip a tip or sculpt?
I'd love to know how to get my tips like this there rubbish!lol

Hi it's an NNO on her own nails, they are very thick, if I try to tip them, then the well doesn't cover half the nail. The thumbs are actually more than one mm:eek:

Thanks everyone for taking the time to comment!

Latest posts

Back