Paraffin Wax??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anneself

Reaction score
Hi everyone

Just wanted to know if anyone does paraffin wax in their manicures/pedicures?

anne

I include the paraffin wax treatments in my luxury manicures and pedicures x

I also use in luxury mani and pedi my clients love it - oh and I also do this to mysels once a week

I don't :) it's not part of the OPI spa mani/pedi

I use the Paraffin wax spray in my Luxury Manicures & Pedicures...my clients think it's a wonderul finish to the treatment.

Yes, I use paraffin wax, mostly in pedicures! Bit messy though, I now prefer to use the heated mittens and booties..

I also do a luxury manicure with parrifin wax treatments. When i did my training we also did parrafin wax, your clients will love it. It helps hold in moisture in the skin if you have dry hands and can also help with arthritis and rheumatism, deep cleanse the skin, improve the condition of the skin, stimulate the blood circulation.So yes you should add to your services.hth.x

Last edited:
Hi everyone

Just wanted to know if anyone does paraffin wax in their manicures/pedicures?

anne

I do it as a luxury treatment; but if find that clients tend to ask for it more in the Winter time. In the Summer I tend to get asked for the heated bootees and mittens more - don't know why that is?

I also include the paraffin wax as a luxury reflexology treatment as well; starting off with a foot soak....I get asked for this more!:)

i offer paraffin wax as one of my pedicure and manicure luxury treatments and also i like do myself lovely:hug:..xx

I do offer as a luxury treatment too.

same as most people who have posted - i have actually list paraffin mana/pedi as options on my treatment menu and they're quite popular with those with joint problems or dry skin.

Hi there Anneself,
I use paraffin wax on my clients and I found that in the winter cold days it was a seller. I also sell up when I have a client who just wants a basic manicure or pedicure. Because this is a deluxe treatment I find that clients like the sound of a "luxury treatment" why did you ask? Are you thinking of including this treatment on your clients?[/
COLOR]

I offer paraffin wax and always explain to client who dont have paraffin wax the benefits of the treatment and they love it, you have got to remember some clients will not know what a paraffin wax is and dont want to ask.

Hi al you pros out there,
as I am a newbie this site really helps me, and thank you for that.
I do have a question in my course I was not shown the parraffin but I do have the wax but can i melt the wax in my pot then transfer to prevent cross contamination.
Thank you,

I offer paraffin wax as a luxury for mani or pedi. it is very popular

Yeh i love it!! My clients love it it's one of my most popular treatments and so great as they can feel and see the benefits right away.
I have had loads of clients asking me if it hurts though ha ha ...bless them xxx

I offer a seperate mani or pedi with a paraffin treatment included...I also just have the paraffin treatment on its own...(I use a collagen cream to massage then dip) I offer the seperate treatment so that if someone wanted it who has enhancements and doesnt want the full manicure, can still enjoy the paraffin on its own! :)

x x

Hi al you pros out there,
as I am a newbie this site really helps me, and thank you for that.
I do have a question in my course I was not shown the parraffin but I do have the wax but can i melt the wax in my pot then transfer to prevent cross contamination.
Thank you,
What do you mean hun?
Do you mean a warm wax pot or paraffin wax heater?

Latest posts

Back