Perfume/aftershave

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought the pear and freesia last week - it's divine. My all time favourite is lime, basil and mandarin and the orange blossom. Another vote for Jo Malone here x

I either wear Touch of Pink - Lacoste or EDP by Micheal Kors. Looking to get a new summery perfume for the summer though.

Got Jo Malone White Jasmine and Mint for last birthday, have also got Pear/Freesia.

If you like JM then Penhaligon's also have a lovely range. So do Miller Harris (a gorgeous geranium one) MH will send samples if you go on website.

Unfortunately l like expensive perfume........all fur coat and no knickers, me!;)

(PS Hope you know that expression)

Flower bomb is amazing and the new rihanna perfume nude is now one off my new faves! :)

I like to wear angel and any of christina aguilera's perfumes, i just love them all!

My OH bought me Flowerbomb for my Birthday yesterday, it is beautiful.

Has anyone tried Orla keely....smells lovely :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I'm an Estee Lauder gal.

I wear Sensuous, if I want my OH to take notice. Day to day, I wear Pleasures and Bronze Goddess in the summer time :)

I'm always going back to Estée lauders Blue Grass - one of the earliest perfumes made but I love it and get compliments on it the whole time - not old fashioned at all !!

I'm always going back to Estée lauders Blue Grass - one of the earliest perfumes made but I love it and get compliments on it the whole time - not old fashioned at all !!

Ooh. I've not seen this one. Know some are exclusive to Harrods - is this one? Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Gosh no - you can get it anywhere boots, HOF, perfume store etc. it's nice and floral - jasmine, rose, sandalwood, tonkabean, musk etc...hope you try a tester

My faves are YSL cinema as more of an evening one, and D&G L'imperatrice for daytime - really summery scent for those wanting!

Cheapest sites for perfume anyone??

I have soooo many perfumes. If my collection falls below 30 bottles, I begin to panic!!! Haha ;)

I loooove

L'Instant by Guerlain
Armarni (the gold one)
Lady Million
Gucci guilty
Daisy
Femme by hugo boss

And lots lots more lol xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Miller Harris (a gorgeous geranium one

[/QUOTE]

This is in a sale on Brandalley today for £26 !

Lady million has been my favourite for ages, can't get enough of it :) x

My favourites are Baby Phat by Kimora Lee Simmons, the pink one. I cannot get it over here so I stocked up when I went back to the states last year and Glow by J Lo. Love that perfume. I'm currently on the lookout for another one as I'm running out of my Baby Phat. 😭

Paco Rabanne - Lady Million is amazinggg!x

Lady million ♥

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

my fave is paris hilton, need some more!! lol!

Ah another alien girl. I was sure there must be some more alien lovers! X

I was looking through to see if anyone said alien! Haha I love it! And would live in it if I could afford it! Haha! Although I have scarfs that have been in the wash and still smell of it! Xx

Latest posts

Back