Pet hate, biggest fear, worst habit

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thinkpink2008

Reaction score
Like it says geeks, whats your 3? Mine:-
1/ using parent & child parking with no kids?!?!
2/ growing old alone
3/ fidgeting
Xxxx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Hee hee!!
Looking forward to some responses to this one lol!

1-The uk not being as child friendly as they would like to think!

2-Losing the people that mean the most to me

3-smoking

Could think of loads more but these 3 are the first that spring to mind
x

1. Ignorance/rudeness
2. Failure
3. Cleaning my ears (wayyy to often lol!)

Oooh love this thread.

Pet hate: people who pacifically instead of specifically

Biggest fear: crikey i have loads but the main thing is not being around for my son.(irrational mum fear lol)

Worst habit: hah like i can tell you that on here!!

1, people loudly chewing their food

2, anything happening to my kids

3, being moody with my husband ALL the time lol (does that count?)

Pet hate: people thinking my job is easy & that I just float around all day making pretty nails, or that I'm available all the time for them.

Biggest fear: slipping back into deep depression again.

Worst habit: smoking or eating kids sweets, I don't know what's worse! I see a packet of refreshers and like a rabid dog they are gone in seconds :wink2:

Xxx

Pet hate: people not washing their hands after they have been to the toilet (or washing them with no soap)

Biggest Fear: anything happening to my family

Bad habit: not drinking enough

Pet hate: people who lie/exaggerate stories yet you was there and seen what really happened !!!

Biggest fear: not being able to find a job and get back in to work :(

Habit: smoking! It's a filthy habit but I just can't resist :( haha

Oooh love this thread.

Pet hate: people who pacifically instead of specifically

Biggest fear: crikey i have loads but the main thing is not being around for my son.(irrational mum fear lol)

Worst habit: hah like i can tell you that on here!!

Pacifically drives me mad! Where do people get that from?!

Think mines pretty standard

1) people not picking up their dogs poo, leaving it for someone to tread in it (disgusting)

2) real irrational Phobia of slugs and mash potato (just thought of them makes me feel sick)

3) smoking (but I am booked for hypnotherapy )

1. People who sit next to you on public transportation even when there are other seats available and noisy eaters.

2. Hexakosioihexekontahexaphobia (just kidding)
Fear of dreaming :')

3. Being sadistic [mostly unintentionally. I guess it's in my blood. o3o;;]

1. rude people
2. life passing me by
3. swear when im angry :(

People bitching about others

Something happening to my family or failure and something happens to my family

Smoking - nasty habit!

Pet Hate - Ladies with dirty bare toe nails proudly wearing open toe shoes

Biggest Fear - Something bad happening to my children

Worst Habit - Smoking

Pet hate: inconsiderate people

Worst fear: something happening to my son

Bad habit: scraping off nail polish with my teeth

Pet hate- sounds silly, but the fountains being turned off (it's always off when I wake up and I love to hear it as I wake.

Worst fear- I'm actually afraid to get scared of things. (I'm scared of movies or things happening that might make me afraid, I get paranoid and imagine the scenario with me in it then am too afraid to do anything incase it happens)

Worst habit- OCD on cleaning ad tidiness, another of my fears is getting to the point where I have to back to a councillor over my OCD, and getting back to where I was a few years ago when I would actually get really naggy and upset if things wernt perfect as well as cleaning places people don't clean regularly such as lifting carpets to Hoover and mop under them as well as the underside of the carpet xoxo

1. Being over weight and wearing clothes that let your fat flap hang out for everyone to see, btw same goes for butt crack on skinny people!!!
2. Dying from a slow progressing disease.
3. Probably that I'm loud and outspoken !

Pet Hate - rude people! Whether it be the occasional rude client, someone barging into you in the supermarket and not saying sorry or holding a door for someone/stepping out the way and them not saying thank you. grrrrr

Biggest fear - something happening to my husband/kids or something happening to me and I don't see them grow up/grow old :(

Worst habit - I'd say my worst habit is not always believing in myself, I have time when I just lose all self confidence (especially in my work) despite what everyone around me says and I go on a bit of a downer. My husband would probably say its that I make everything a story! When I start telling him something he always says "and one time at band camp....". :)

Per hate - noisy eaters, particularly those who eat with their mouths open! The sound of someone else chewing and smacking their lips together makes me feel sick!

Biggest fear - losing my parents. I'm an only child and my parents are the most amazing people. Having been heartbroken when my grandfather passed away last year I have no idea how I'll cope without them :-(.

Worst habit - fidgeting without a doubt!

Latest posts

Back