Pet Hates

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shall we just go for it and have a venting session? lol
When they take the last piece of toilet paper and don't replace it with a new roll :grr:

It actually annoy's me more , when people leave 1 sheet of loo roll on the tube ....wtf am I ment to do with 1 sheet of loo roll :irked:
they do it as if to say "awww see look how good I am , I left you some and didnt use it all " aaarrrghjhhhhhh

and the fact , everytime I go to the downstairs loo,
there is never any loo roll in there, because everytime someone go's to the upstairs loo , they take the downstairs one with them, incase there is none up there..(theres usually about 8 rolls by this time)
but its gaurenteed the one time i go to the upstairs one to make sure i have some loo roll ...THERE IS ONLY 1 SHEET LEFT ON THE LAST ROLL .:irked:

I also hate it when people slip up that they have been talking about you, or something they dont want you to know.
and you see that glance between them, y'know "the look" that they give each other as if to say "omg shhhh"

Strange how so many of us have 'bathroom' pet hates!! :lol::lol::lol:

Ok,pet hates.....

1. People that snore(how selfish when I am trying to sleep,lol...sorry hubby)
2. Smokers who light up in my car(well,those that try)
3. People throwing litter on the floor or from their car whilst driving.
4. Spitting.
5. Swearing in public.
6. Seeing drivers picking their nose whilst thinking nobody can see them:eek: .
7. Dog owners that allow their dog to do their business without picking it up.
8.Parents that dont teach their kids manners.
9. Talking to someone with manky teeth.
10.Dirty nails.

Ok....that's me done.:green: :green: :green: :green: :green: :green:

Valencian Nails -

I can't stand that either... infact I've got a few car related pet hates...

When I'm driving and hubby is a passenger... :evil: (that should actually be number one on the list lol)
1) I put the car into reverse and he automatically checks behind to see what I'm going to hit :eek:
2) When he says things like... "you nearly hit that"... well I didn't sodding well hit it did I?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's reminded me - me driving home after a night out, hubby had a few and ... giving me directions..... to my own house.... that we've lived at for 7 years! Also - him flicking the indicator on - to "help" - oooooo! :grr:

Talking with your mouth full ......... :eek:
Making a noise whilst chewing (chewing open mouthed)
Dragging feet while wearing flip flops
Smoking while eating.
Farting on the dancefloor
Biting nails while enquiring about having thier nails done.
Wearing headphones while they are talking to me.
Peeps that think they are doing a favour at the supermarket by giving correct change (but in the process taking an extra 5 mins).

Just couldn't let this thread die:)
How about peeps who not only read while in the loo
But smoke to Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Flick the ash in the sink and then pitch the but down the loo
IT NEVER FLUSHES AWAY:irked::irked::irked::irked::irked::irked:

Ok I feel much beter now
Zen:hug:

The CSA

'nuff said ( please see my journal )

DOG DOINGS ON THE PAVEMENT!!!!!

(I love to catch them with there owners, find out where they live and post a dirty nappy through their letter box!)

NO NEED!!!!

Just couldn't let this thread die:)
How about peeps who not only read while in the loo
But smoke to Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Flick the ash in the sink and then pitch the but down the loo
IT NEVER FLUSHES AWAY:irked::irked::irked::irked::irked::irked:

Ok I feel much beter now
Zen:hug:

mmmmmm, they should put thier butt (fag butt) down the sink, while thier butts on the loo:) My parents don't smoke, but there is a magazine rack in there (dad does crosswords) For xmas one year I gave him toilet paper that had crosswords printed on it. He actually has a pen holder (including pen) attached to the wall.:)

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! I know what you mean Rach!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Funnily enough I mentioned this thread and my pet hate in the car on the way. :hug:

Funnily enough I mentioned this thread and my pet hate in the car on the way. :hug:
I wondered how long it would take you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LMAO!!!:lol: :lol:

Valencian Nails -

I can't stand that either... infact I've got a few car related pet hates...

When I'm driving and hubby is a passenger... :evil: (that should actually be number one on the list lol)
1) I put the car into reverse and he automatically checks behind to see what I'm going to hit :eek:
2) When he says things like... "you nearly hit that"... well I didn't sodding well hit it did I?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's reminded me - me driving home after a night out, hubby had a few and ... giving me directions..... to my own house.... that we've lived at for 7 years! Also - him flicking the indicator on - to "help" - oooooo! :grr:

rofl my hubby does that, i shout at him, ay im driving you shut up and keep hands to yourself grrrr it does annoy me lol, must be a man thing, its always oh your too slow/fast/close/wide/ never that was well driven today love, and what makes me laugh is he has had 3 crashes (minor) and ive had one but someone went into me head on, not had any that were my fault and AND , i have an immaculate car, whereas his has prang on the front bumper and huge yellow scratches along the side, where he hit gatepost!!! i dont think its my driving that needs critisising(sp) lol

Latest posts

Back