Pimp My Nails Workshop Booklet 2005

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

All2Hand

Reaction score
Just browsing Ebay and I came across the following

http://tinyurl.com/eymrk

It says "This booklet has been put together by 2 award winning nail technicians" and "We have sold over 100 of these already in the UK "

It doesn't say who the award winning nail techs are though!!

Has anybody bought this book??? Surely if they have sold over 100 then at least one of those people MUST be on this site. HEHE

Is the book any good?

Can anybody recommend it?;)

J

Looks like a DIY manual on nails, Someones been busy with their photocopier lol

'Pimp my nails'!!! - LMAO!!!

It does look like someone trying to make a quick buck on Ebay, I like to know what the money off vouchers are for?????????????????????????

I wish that there was something that someone could do. Ive done so many nails and good ones too and they have been taken out if my placeof buisness. I've thrown some stuf out there ont he net and ive been had, but this site i can surely say that its great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont mind sharing it here, but when so meone comes to my own place of buisness? thats crazy... oh yeah i d nails n ow out of my home and i have nails taken off of my board also, how can that be fixed??? sory heeeeeeeeeeelp

STEER WELL CLEAR OF THIS EBAY SELLER - I sent her £168 for an item which was to include Registered Delivery, she took the money and then (so she says) sent it by regular mail, it never arrived, she refused to refund my money or send a replacement, so I ended up spending months trying to get my money back through Ebay. She was banned as Nail Oasis, then came back as Talon Salon Studio which was also banned by Ebay and now she's trading under Pimp My Nails.

She has been reported to various companies for selling copies of their nail videos, my friend in the States is currently in the process of suing her for selling copies of her Nail Art video, she sells a Nail Art VCD which is actually Marie Mingay's book which she has scanned and copied.... need I go on?

If the information she is selling is by a proper nail tech then you can guarantee she has copied it and is selling it illegally, I'm surprised Ebay hasn't caught up with her yet under this name - I report her every time I see her selling something dubious!

She is yet another unscrupulous seller who is shipping in CND products (including monomer!) from abroad and selling it at under RRP prices - that's if you can be sure the products ARE actually CND and haven't been filled up with something else!

Buyer Beware when dealing with this person!
Jackie

JackieMc said:
STEER WELL CLEAR OF THIS EBAY SELLER - I sent her £168 for an item which was to include Registered Delivery, she took the money and then (so she says) sent it by regular mail, it never arrived, she refused to refund my money or send a replacement, so I ended up spending months trying to get my money back through Ebay. She was banned as Nail Oasis, then came back as Talon Salon Studio which was also banned by Ebay and now she's trading under Pimp My Nails.

She has been reported to various companies for selling copies of their nail videos, my friend in the States is currently in the process of suing her for selling copies of her Nail Art video, she sells a Nail Art VCD which is actually Marie Mingay's book which she has scanned and copied.... need I go on?

If the information she is selling is by a proper nail tech then you can guarantee she has copied it and is selling it illegally, I'm surprised Ebay hasn't caught up with her yet under this name - I report her every time I see her selling something dubious!

She is yet another unscrupulous seller who is shipping in CND products (including monomer!) from abroad and selling it at under RRP prices - that's if you can be sure the products ARE actually CND and haven't been filled up with something else!

Buyer Beware when dealing with this person!
Jackie

TALON SALON STUDIO? i nearly called my business the Talon Salon (but i didn't have a salon so it ended up as Toni's Talons) NOTHING TO DO WITH ME I SWEAR... I'M NOT HER!

hello eveybody .. what a great site this is. In answer to one of the girls question about the pimp my nails booklet, I infact bought it about 4 months ago and have to say it did give me some great idea's and tips. I think it was worth the money.
I have bought a few bits from this seller (if it's the same one) and have to say I think there quite good they always get the items to me quickly and always seem polite and helpful.
Does anyone know where I can obtain cheap NSI Flowers from? I think there a little pricey in NSI, thanks:hug:

happynailsuk said:
hello eveybody .. what a great site this is. In answer to one of the girls question about the pimp my nails booklet, I infact bought it about 4 months ago and have to say it did give me some great idea's and tips. I think it was worth the money.
I have bought a few bits from this seller (if it's the same one) and have to say I think there quite good they always get the items to me quickly and always seem polite and helpful.
Does anyone know where I can obtain cheap NSI Flowers from? I think there a little pricey in NSI, thanks:hug:

They are good quality though!

You get what you pay for!

happynailsuk said:

You can only get NSI flowers from NSI. Try E-bay if you want something cheaper........but can't guarantee the quality will be the same!! :smack:

Martine x

All2Hand said:
Just browsing Ebay and I came across the following

http://tinyurl.com/eymrk

It says "This booklet has been put together by 2 award winning nail technicians" and "We have sold over 100 of these already in the UK "

It doesn't say who the award winning nail techs are though!!

Has anybody bought this book??? Surely if they have sold over 100 then at least one of those people MUST be on this site. HEHE

Is the book any good?

Can anybody recommend it?;)

J

I HAVE SEEN PIMP MY NAILS ON HERE THE OTHER DAY WHEN I WAS LOOKING AT THE ACTIVE USERS BIT, MABEY IF YOU COME ACROSS THEM YOU CAN ASK THEM WHAT THE BOOKLET IS ALL ABOUT.

BECKY
X

It says the item has been removed!

The geek that was on here was lurking under the name pimp*my*nails.

I thought it was a bit funny the other week they was selling scrub fresh but they wouldnt accept pay pal it stated cheque or bank transfere which sounded a bit weired.:rolleyes:

Most people here know my 'history' with this particular seller. I often say that when buying from Ebay, check their feedback - and if it's been made 'private' by the seller - then ask yourself why!!!:rolleyes:

Also, as a professional nail tech, trained by Creative Nail Design, I would refuse to buy from a person who is selling professional products to the general public - I don't like cowboys who are out to make a quick buck! If we care about this industry and want it to remain respected and professional, then we should be supporting our Authorised Distributors who provide the excellent training which is needed to use the products correctly. Authorised distributors ship flammable products correctly, with the correct packing, they pay customs etc., the cowboys don't - I for one wouldn't like to be flying on a plane that was carrying flammable materials that weren't correctly packed - imagine the consequences.

Regarding the so called training manual - I would refuse to buy it until the '2 award winning nail techs' had been named and their achievements listed.

But that's just my personal opinion!

Jackie

I have to agree with happynailsuk. I always buy from this seller on ebay. They are one of the few qualified people selling on ebay and actually know what they're talking about......... and if you get friendly with them and buy a few bits they always give you freebies :)

Hmmm! wonder why it is that the only people coming forward to praise this seller are people who are making their first posts!!! :rolleyes:

omg never noticed what a coincidence

my :rolleyes: point exactly Glo:twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back