Please help me decide which logo to go for!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blush09

Reaction score
i asked verve designs to create a logo for my bridal makeup business

i think i prefer b3 then b4 and b7

could you help me to decide? im not usually this undecisive, particularly when it comes to makeup, lol

many thanks
blush09

i guess it would help if i added the link :

New Page 2

Hi, I like numbers 2 and 7

I like B3 and B4 but have to say they are all very nice!

Can I just ask, do you have to commit to buying the logo immediately? What if you are not keen on the designs? I would like to ask them to design me a logo but would feel obliged to purchase it even if not that keen!

Wow looks like Carl has done his usual dang fine job...there all good but I guess B4,B6,B1 come tops :hug:

a4 is my fav but i think the D should be darker
all look lovely tho and very professional x

I like B3 and B4 but have to say they are all very nice!

Can I just ask, do you have to commit to buying the logo immediately? What if you are not keen on the designs? I would like to ask them to design me a logo but would feel obliged to purchase it even if not that keen!

No Carl is very good at adding tweaks here there and every where until you are 100% happy with the design,
he has just done one for me and i lost count of how many changes he made for me,
i already knew what i wanted but could not describe it clearly enough through email but we got there in the end, hth :hug:

blush09 out of the ones that you like i prefer B3
but i like B2, A5 and 1 as they all stand out and would be very noticeable if your business card was on a display with lots of others, hth

I like B7 but think the d should be black

They all look very nice and I would find it hard to choose as well

Very nice - They all look great - I wouldn't even know where to start.

This is a great service I've just emailed them about a new logo and site.

hey

love a4 and no4, there are so many good ones to choose from . . . .

I like number 6 :green:xx

They all look fab but my favs are B4 and B7!

I think B4 is fab and it would look really good on all your promotional material.

Sue x

I like B7 but think the d should be black

They all look very nice and I would find it hard to choose as well

I'm with teresac, b7 with a black d!

I love pink, so I would definetly pick a4 or 6-in pink.
x

ooooh I like a3 x

I think #2 would look wicked in the colours of #b4. I like all of them so I don't think you could go wrong here but that's my opinion.

Latest posts

Back