polish dry, what works best

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gemzey

Reaction score
hi there geeks, me again.:green:

i've been wondering:idea: which polish dry works best?

i've tried sprays and liquids you apply like a polish. but i was wondering what other technicians find works best for them.
i just can't seem to find one that does a good enough job. i want to feel confident that when my client leaves, that her polish isn't going to smudge.

care to share???

I always find myself coming back to OPI Rapidry ... works for me anyway!

SolarSpeedSpray for me :D I've also used Qtica quick dry drops, they worked well too.

hi...

I use the CHINA GLAZE QUICK DRY DROPS.

I swear by them!:) Especially for those deep reds!

Hi there

Solar Speed spray - Speedey topcoat - UV Finishing gloss - Air Dry - [ Creative 411 Treatments basically ]
Always allow 60 seconds approx for each coat to dry. Apply finishing treatment as desired.

XX J XX

thermoshield by nsi is a great product..the polish is well and truly dry after 3minutes..although over pale colours like french i find it can discolour..buts its brill on all others

Creative Dry & Shine is what I use

Although I try to keep the salon Creative exclusive, the only drying agent I will use is O.P.I. Drip dry drops. It works great and quickly, in about 5 minutes it is dry to the touch! Hope this helps.

i use to use a uv top coat i got at sally beauty supply. unfortunately, not everyone was willing to pay a little extra to have dry nails in just 3 minutes. well, sally was out of it and i bought secht viche (?spelling?).

it can be used on artificial and natural nails. i love it! i also use the creative spray, just to make sure.

it's all i use now on everyone!!

kathleen
www.mynailsrock.com

I use Creative Solar Spray but i also like Jessica Quick Dry drops

hi...

I use the CHINA GLAZE QUICK DRY DROPS.

I swear by them!:) Especially for those deep reds!

I also use China Glaze quick dry drops... (it works great!!)

Sincerely;
the nail fairy:hug:

i love creative UV dry, a topcoat which dries under uv lamp for 3 mins. Great for sealing in nail art.
also love solar speed spray....it works and smells gorg!

I use Solar Speed Spray BUT..............when I apply each coat of polish I wait a good couple of minutes before I go and apply the next one. and I make sure not to apply it too thick!

nouveau nail its a glass seal finish looks fantastic stops nail going yellow and lifting and its fast drying no more smudge
hypermum:green:

Artsy Canadian,

When you say you wait a few minutes between coats, how long? I usually do one hand then the other, then apply the second coat right away, so it's been a couple of minutes don't ya think?

I always find the second coat goes on faster and easier too!

aj

i am useing Solar Speedy Spray it is great

Tone Lise Freeze which I think is only on sale in Norway but when I ran out I dropped cuticle oil on as I thought I remembered reading somewhere that works too and it did seem to work? Have to wait 1 minute before applying Freeze.

essie quick-e, it's fab dries polish in around 45 seconds but after the last coat of polish I usually wait around 45 seconds before putting one or two drops.

Latest posts

Back