PopIts Demo Manchester

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maguire

Reaction score
:) I went to the Manchester demo that Gigi was giving with the poppits, I had a brilliant day met quite a few geeks got my nails done by Gigi, those poppits do exactly what Gigi says they do, amazing, Just wanted to let you all know that it was a great day, and very informative:)

Hi Lyn,
So nice to meet you at PopIts demo yesterday. Bet your full set looked fab, lucky you.
Lotsa luv x Angela x

Hi Lyn,
So nice to meet you at PopIts demo yesterday. Bet your full set looked fab, lucky you.
Lotsa luv x Angela x
She got a full set:eek:
Where's the photo's !!!!
We want photo's:smack:

She got a full set:eek:
Where's the photo's !!!!
We want photo's:smack:

Sorry photo's have been sent to Gigi first then she will post them

:) Yes arn't I the lucky one to get a full set done by Gigi herself and the are terrific, and no you still can't peek untill Gigi say's:)

Sorry photo's have been sent to Gigi first then she will post them

:) Yes arn't I the lucky one to get a full set done by Gigi herself and the are terrific, and no you still can't peek untill Gigi say's:)

Oh go on.............:)

heeheee i have a pic of one of the hands she had done, (OPEN TO BRIBES YA KNOW)

only messing Gigi my pics are sealed, until you say so lol

nice to meet you lyn, it was a lovely day, but ive had nightmare with my poppits arrgghhhh, completly messed up pmsl xxxxx

:cry::cry: I was so gutted that i couldn`t go to this demo but I only read about it on here on monday and it was too late to re-arange my clients. Was it advertised?:cry::cry:

:) I went to the Manchester demo that Gigi was giving with the poppits, I had a brilliant day met quite a few geeks got my nails done by Gigi, those poppits do exactly what Gigi says they do, amazing, Just wanted to let you all know that it was a great day, and very informative:)

they did look fantastic!!! ive done 3 popits now 2 on me and one on rick when i got home bless him!!!! had a fantastic day was really nice to meet you all xxxx:hug:

Sounds like a great day! I would love to have gone! glad you all had a fab time!!....... now show us them pics lol!

Hi Hun,
Poor Rick having to wear a PopIt...........He was so patient. I am ready to re do my right hand then I will put pic of my PINK PopIts on. It may be tomorrow, not feeling well, got cold.........ugh!!!! Lotsa luv x

:) Sorry no can show pics till the goahead from Gigi but they do look great.

It was nice to meet fellow geeks and put faces to names, poshfloss got a glitterpink nail done by Gigi, but I still have my full set,

Everyone was so sweet, learned a lot, and it was fun.

will post pics as soon as I can so no peeking beforehand.:)

ive just been watching the video i took, its so funny listening to us all talking and laughing, never realised how awful i sound when i talk pmsl

and yes poshfloss's pink nail was lush, so pink and glittery, it was gorgeous, but so was her pink satnav (im not jealous at all lololol)

cant wait til we can show the pics xxxxx

oh and tell the secret too :lol::lol:

ive just been watching the video i took, its so funny listening to us all talking and laughing, never realised how awful i sound when i talk pmsl

and yes poshfloss's pink nail was lush, so pink and glittery, it was gorgeous, but so was her pink satnav (im not jealous at all lololol)

cant wait til we can show the pics xxxxx

oh and tell the secret too :lol::lol:
Shhhhh not to let that out yet:)

that sat nav was nice, maybe we should change her name to pinkfloss, bet she has a pink car as well:lol:

Shhhhh not to let that out yet:)

that sat nav was nice, maybe we should change her name to pinkfloss, bet she has a pink car as well:lol:

hehe i wont tell anyone, im just teasing lol

and yes she should deffo be pinkfloss, her car wasnt pink though, i think it was white, very nice though all the same:lol:,

hehe i wont tell anyone, im just teasing lol

and yes she should deffo be pinkfloss, her car wasnt pink though, i think it was white, very nice though all the same:lol:,

She did have a pink top on though I think deffo pinkfloss:lol:

Here are the images of Lynn's nails. It was quite a transformation I can tell you from VERY short and wide at the free edge to sleek and mid length. AND not a bump/ridge in sight!!

I wish we had got a BEFORE as well as an after!! XX Thanks Lynn. x

Attachments

• McGuire Popits A.jpg
    McGuire Popits A.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 126
  • Mcguire popits B.jpg
    Mcguire popits B.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 126
Here are the images of Lynn's nails. It was quite a transformation I can tell you from VERY short and wide at the free edge to sleek and mid length. AND not a bump/ridge in sight!!

I wish we had got a BEFORE as well as an after!! XX Thanks Lynn. x

:lol:WOW look at my nails thank you so much Gigi I Love them

:)Can we tell the secret now ?

:lol: I CAN LET THE SECRET OUT :lol:

I got the goahead to give the secret out ................

Here goes.......... Most techs are experiencing a ridge at the eponychium when using poppits, to eliminate this you may cut the skirt of the poppit by using curved scissors whith the curve facing outwards for easier use, then the poppit will lay flat against the nail eliminating the ridge on the finished nail.

:lol: my nails look fantastic.:lol:
thank you Gigi

Beautiful pop it nails as ever Gigi :wink2:

:) Didn't she do them nice, I did my 1st set to-day:)

Latest posts

Back