Judge Gigi-Honorary Geek
- Jan 12, 2003
- Reaction score
- Benissa, Costa Blanca, Spain
How to Complete a Full Set of Salon enhancements in 30 minutes!1. Prepare the natural nails using the same procedure you always follow for your brand of product.
2. Apply well-less White tips for French Nails or well-less Natural coloured tips or follow your normal routine for blending a full well tip. OR apply the white powder in the PopIt as in the image below.
3. Sanitise the natural nails only and allow them to dry.
4. If your brand calls for it apply primer and let it dry.
5. Choose the 10 PopIts that fit each individual nail exactly from side wall to side wall.
- Make sure they are not too big or too small!
7. Fill the prepared PopIts, to just short of the finished length of the nail, with one colour of your brand of product (usually pink or clear).
- Use your normal mix ratio.
- For the best results use one bead only in the Popit and let the bead 'rest' and settle out completely.
- Press (do not over-pat) or lightly brush the product so that it is evenly spread in the PopIt.
- Make sure the product reaches to the sides of the PopIt.
- Try not to over fill the PopIt. Try to visualise how big a bead you would need to cover zones 1,2, and 3 if you were only using one bead and then make a bead that size.
- For the best result, push the PopIt tight up against the Eponychium.
10. Turn the hand over and using your brush, smooth out any excess product that has squeezed beyond the free edge. Now leave and carry on applying each PopIt in the same way.
- When sculpting in one colour, make sure the product is not too thin at the free edge of the natural nail or you will have a weak spot.
- You can tap the PopIt with your brush handle to make sure the product is set. If the sound is a click then the product is set.
- File or trim to the desired length and design.
- Smooth all edges quickly with a soft abrasive. Youre Done!!
1 3 & 4 (if appropriate for your brand of product)
6 7 8 9 - 10 & 11 (smooth out any excess product that has squeezed beyond the free edge to the desired length or add further product if needed for more length)
6.9 KB Views: 6,471
6.2 KB Views: 6,016
5.6 KB Views: 12,634
6.2 KB Views: 17,740
6.6 KB Views: 11,247
5.7 KB Views: 5,771
6.2 KB Views: 5,795
Last edited by a moderator: