Posters on walls

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Duran Duran for me:Love:
Adam and the Ants (Read today he is doing a comeback tour - nooooooo)
Spandua Ballet

Got "cooler"

Simple Minds
Depeche Mode
U2 - loved Bono for a while and Charlie Nicholas who looked a bit like Bono....oh dear!

I still have posters but they are OPI,Spa Ritual yadda yadda :twisted:

Gosh this is such nostalgia:biggrin:

I had Holly Hobbit on my walls...and my grandmother decorated my room with pink wallpaper and ballerinas...very strange some thought for a boy,but then again i wasn't:rolleyes: LOL

As i got older i had Thompson Twins,Spandau ballet,Duran Duran,Nik Kershaw...oh memories of 83 and 84...the best but bitter sweet for me!

I also loved Christe Brinkley,and had a poster of her aswell...lucky lucky Billy Joel!:p

I had Kylie Minogue and Jason Donovan, Then later it was East 17....OMG cringe worthy.:eek:

Did you sleep in my bedroom?

Mine was exactly the same.

Jason :Love: (Not anymore though ha ha)

I am 22 so we only have to go back about 6 years lol. I was into older rock bands so I had, Kiss, AC/DC, guns'n'roses, sex pistols, courtney love oh and the distillers, people like that lol:p

curiosity killed the cat, now they didn't last long did they??

I had a wall sized poster of the spice girls which my mum got from our local record shop! I loved them! Girl power!!

Gosh this is such nostalgia:biggrin:

I had Holly Hobbit on my walls...and my grandmother decorated my room with pink wallpaper and ballerinas...very strange some thought for a boy,but then again i wasn't:rolleyes: LOL

As i got older i had Thompson Twins,Spandau ballet,Duran Duran,Nik Kershaw...oh memories of 83 and 84...the best but bitter sweet for me!

I also loved Christe Brinkley,and had a poster of her aswell...lucky lucky Billy Joel!:p

Love your grandmother xxx

Can tell how old everyone is from this great thread.

Mine was definitely Adam Ant. Posters, stickers, lots of drawing done of him while sitting in my room wondering how we would meet/fall in love/get married......................... I GENUINELY believed it would happen!!!!!

Saw him getting interviewed recently for his comeback and thought "wow, he still looks hot!!!" :Love:

(although slightly sad by still wearing leather trousers..........)

Awwww good thread!
Ok Before age 11, princess Di and Kylie. . .
Age 12-13 Declan Connoly ( I was utterly convinced is marry him )
Age 13-15 kurt Cobain, bob Marley and pink floyd.
age 16-17 tele tubbies and teddy bears ( my daughter then shared my room lol )

then I collected kisses, anyone that came into the house (including men) had to put lipstick on and kiss my white wall and sign it. My mum used to go mad at all the male names on it and funnily enough all were happy to don lippy to do it (may I add that most of these was my older brother's friends).
you reminded
Me,
I had 'graffiti walls' everyone just used to write on them,
I'm sure my mum tried to stop it without success so gave up.
We thought it was well
Cool, hardly a bare patch showed after a few months lol
There was still some of it on the back of cupboard doors up until about 2 years ago!

I had Kylie Minogue and Jason Donovan, Then later it was East 17....OMG cringe worthy.:eek:

I had Kylie cos I wanted to look like her and Jason cos I fancied him cringe! X

Sent from my iPod touch using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back