Posting my Nail Art

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NtricateDesigns

Reaction score
I just wanted to share with you all some of what I do, I finally went out and got a digital camera today, I am still learning to work it:irked: , the quality of the picture is just ok, please honestly tell me what you think of the work I have done... I'm a little nervous... Be gentle:o please

http://www.salongeek.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=5813&c=

Wow, Fantastic, these nails are brilliant.

I hope I can eventually do something half as good

Joan

These are wonderful! You did a great job. :green:

i think they look great. my favourite is the one in the second row down third in from the left- beautiful colours xx

great designs and good colour.

It is just amyzing work!! All are very great!!!Thx for sharing

You've got no need to be nervous hun. Your designs are lovely. :green:

Thank You all SO very very much for the kind words, I wasn't sure they were so good, sometimes I think my clients just love me and let me do anything LOL

I love the curly one (top row, second from left) how do you do that?

The rest are fab aswell!!!

I love the curly one (top row, second from left) how do you do that?

The rest are fab aswell!!!

Thanks a bunch,
There is a tutorial on here, look up curly nail, I think it's Nafia I can thank for that!

love the work! Im really drawn to the black and white design! how is it achieved?

What are you nervous for, luv?

They're GREAT! Love'em. (I can NOT wait to take my L&P and try that curly nail lol sooo jealous)

Please keep it up and keep sharing with us

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Wow, they are great!
Really like them. x

love the work! Im really drawn to the black and white design! how is it achieved?

I put streaks of black and white polish in different areas, and then hand painted black and the white and vice versa, then accented it with glitter....
Thanks for the positive words.

What are you nervous for, luv?

They're GREAT! Love'em. (I can NOT wait to take my L&P and try that curly nail lol sooo jealous)

Please keep it up and keep sharing with us

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Thanks for the kind words, I really apprreciate it.
Can't you practice L&P on your own? Just try and and get used to working with it, I played and dropped balls around on plastic and wax paper working them until I flet I could sculpt the acrylic well enough to practice on my sister, LOL

Great designs, i love the 3d stuff.

well done you.

hi these look really good , the one in the middle looks soooo fiddly !!
and I kinda like the white blobby one at the bottom !! well done xx

you have no reason to be nervous! they look fantastic.....anyone would be proud to have any of them.....good for you! cheers!

Well my hat tips in your direction... they are truely brilliant!!

xxx:green:

They are great, I love the vibrent colours.

Well done chick.

Latest posts

Back